Which Hotel are you at?

louisesuperstar

we are staying at the ibis, hopefully its not too far away from the convention

Its just down the road, not even a 5 minute walk.

Okay I just had a massive panic.

Probably me being just paranoid, but I just checked the Travellodge website for Upton Way to see if their rooms were still available, and saw that it says Northampton and the town centre are 3 miles away from there :thumbup:

Can someone who's staying at the Travellodge please confirm whether this is true?

Im not staying at the Travellodge, but i know people from previous cons who have stayed there, and you would probably have to get a short taxi ride there from what ive heard.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey..my name is tara and im going to be 12 the day before the con...

my family got me tickets to the con for my bday and my older sister is bringing me she is 22.

we r staying at the langham hotel.

im comin from london on the saturday tho coz i am not allowed to take the day off school :D

hey..my name is tara and im going to be 12 the day before the con...

my family got me tickets to the con for my bday and my older sister is bringing me she is 22.

we r staying at the langham hotel.

im comin from london on the saturday tho coz i am not allowed to take the day off school :D

Ahh, guess i'll see you there then :D

xxx

Hey, Me and two friends are staying at the Travelodge about 2miles away, i have a car with two free spaces if people need lifts in and out of the convention!! Always happy to help!!

Same here :)

Me and my best friend are going on our own.

We're coming from Portsmouth and we've never been to Northampton or a convention before so we're beyond excited! ;)

Wanted to make some friends and stuff so we can walk back to the hotel together after parties and stuff :)

How old are you?

I'm 16 and my friends 16th birthday is on the 28th :)

Sorry, i ask too many questions aha XD

Here's the link for the hotel.

http://www.langham-hotel.co.uk/

But you'll need this number: 01604 639917

That's for the Northampton one. The number on the site is just for all the Langham hotels in general :)

I don't have msn :/

Do you have myspace?

xxx

ok cool thanks :D Yer i got myspace give my the link to yours n i will add u:D im 22 man i feel old :chair: im coming from london my sis mite cum wid me shes 17 :chair: it will b great to know sum ppl:D:D:D

yay more people coming from london! i was beginning to think i was the only one...

Hey, Me and two friends are staying at the Travelodge about 2miles away, i have a car with two free spaces if people need lifts in and out of the convention!! Always happy to help!!

love your username!

we'll hopefully see you at the hotel. do you still have the free spaces? I think we may need a ride theres 2 of us and we were going to get cabs but would chip in wiht petrol money if needed!

love your username!

we'll hopefully see you at the hotel. do you still have the free spaces? I think we may need a ride theres 2 of us and we were going to get cabs but would chip in wiht petrol money if needed!

Hey yeh that sounds great! Ill prob drive back and forth on the friday but i want to have a drink on the Prom night we found bus routes straight from hotel to hotel and the i guess taxi back! P.S. i have Jasper says Relax on a T shirt might wear it the whole convention! Makes me laugh everytime!

love your username!

Hey yeh that sounds great! Ill prob drive back and forth on the friday but i want to have a drink on the Prom night we found bus routes straight from hotel to hotel and the i guess taxi back! P.S. i have Jasper says Relax on a T shirt might wear it the whole convention! Makes me laugh everytime!

oh I didnt even think to check buses! we'll have to have a look at the prices and what time the last one is cuz the bus fare each might work out more than if we shared a cab!

aww I've seen those t-shirt I think my friend I'm going with is getting on :D

langham

with my bestee melissa

anyone else there??

xxx

Yayyy! A new person :D

Me and my best friend will be staying at the langham too. :P

See you there :dance:

xxx

I think you were talking to my friend!! yeah will be awesome we can all walk to it together!! I'll be slow though im new to heels !! :P

xxx

langham

with my bestee melissa

anyone else there??

xxx

Yayyy! A new person :D

Me and my best friend will be staying at the langham too. :P

See you there :D

xxx

I think you were talking to my friend!! yeah will be awesome we can all walk to it together!! I'll be slow though im new to heels !! :D

xxx