FIRST GUEST HAS BEEN NAMED

steve

I see the first guest has been put up on the web site and being the first guest it looks like C4 is going to mad and bigger than ever cant wait till more are put up well done showmasters :huh:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this might be a strange question (most of you are used to that from me), but can we request what she wears at the show?

Im hoping anything low cut and short.

I think it would be great if she wears the same clothing as she starts the film, that would be when she gets transported to present day. Oh no that means she would be NAKED ^_^ Hmmmm I can imagine it now :D

I know this might be a strange question (most of you are used to that from me), but can we request what she wears at the show?

Im hoping anything low cut and short.

I think it would be great if she wears the same clothing as she starts the film, that would be when she gets transported to present day. Oh no that means she would be NAKED ^_^ Hmmmm I can imagine it now -_-

Well I would prefer that, but it might get embarassing. C4 will turn into one big erectothon!

I wonder if she's gonna be as pretty in real life, you know, without the makeup, airbrushing etc.....no doubt she will be :)

im glad the lads have got someone this time, C3 was a bit low on the lasses wasn't it??

SERKIS SERKIS SERKIS SERKIS :)

for crying out load, you lot are pervs lol, showmaster if you do not supply us girls with one extremely looking man, i swear you will never hear the end of it, no i mean it. I'll break your legs for starters. how about someone like The Serkis again or how about Elijah Wood? Please i can't cope with all these male hormones, it's so scary.

lol

for crying out load, you lot are pervs lol, showmaster if you do not supply us girls with one extremely looking man, i swear you will never hear the end of it, no i mean it. I'll break your legs for starters. how about someone like The Serkis again or how about Elijah Wood? Please i can't cope with all these male hormones, it's so scary.

lol

Yeah they are. ME lol