dreams

torchwoodangel93

okaii, i know im sad....

but, i just wondered if anyone has a fantasy about sumthing happening at the hub 2, or wants to make one up now. lol

okaii, heres mine.... (i sort of thought that there has to be a reason for it, but its sumthing that wud never happen)

well, in the Q n A sessions, when they ask people to put there hand up to ask a question, (john wud be there, and if not, then this wud happen with eve, lol :P )

and i wud put my hand up and they wud come over to me, and i wud say "do you ever find it weird that theres people out there that wud do anything thing just to hug, kiss or even snog you??" lol :D

and then they wud say, "are you one of those people", wud look kinda embarrased, and say "yes....." :chair:

then they wud come over to me, or get me up on the stage and then snog me!! :wub: lol.

i think its quite cool, and quite realistic. lol :chair::chair::chair::chair::chair:

so...... do you guys hav any. of course i could go to all sort of extremes, but i wanted sumthing more realistic..... lol

bob x

p.s- this is like my 6th or 7th post :o !!!!!! i need to calm down, but i get bored, cos there are like never any new posts anymore!!!!

Edited by torchwoodangel93

I had a dream last night, that there was a Hub3, and it was going to be in Cardiff.... Was rather weird, as I was working out if to buy a ticket or not...

omg, iwudnt know what to do. being only 14 (well 15 in a few days) i cant drive, or do stuff on my own :D

i have a friend who moved to cardiff, pontypool. i havent been to visit het yet, so i guess i cud go see her, and end up going to the hub...... :WINCE:

lol

XD

• 2 months later...

with it getting so close to going the dreams have started. well not dreams but rather nightmares or something.

i think it might have something to do with the claims that Kai Owen wasn't going but I dreamt everyone was at the hub & got told Eve Myles wasn't able to attend after all :D:lol:

I'm glad its only a dream tho

I had another one, where there was a tornement going on between Showmasters workers and Torchwood people, and I had a pet monster he was green and cuddly, and out of no where a saurd came and killed my green cuddly monster! lol!!! Was really strange, though I do have the most strangest dreams! lol

i do but ones a little square.

i'm not as chatty in real time as i am on here, i can normally not even manage to squeak to people i don't know,

i'm hoping being around people into the same stuff as me will help, and that i will make some good friends

the square thing is,.... well ....i'm doing a BA in scriptwriting and english lit at Uni atm,

I keep wondering what would happen if phil spoke about sci-fi format or stock charectars,

i'd love to know if he has any insight on designing good charectars like gwen and ianto.

Edited by Midnight

I had a dream about The Hub 2 last night and to be honest i was heart broken when i worke up and found out it wasn't real :YAHOO:

Basically we were in some random hall, and this was where the Hub was supposed to be, and I was just hanging around with "torchwoodangel93" and John Barrowman (who i was just casual friends with), and then i was REALLY excited that i would get to meet Johns partner and i said to John "Could you let me talk to Scot because i'm kind of IN LOVE WITH HIM" and Scott was behind me, and then he laughed and asked if i wanted to hang around with him so John went to get a drink with "torchwoodangel93" and Me and Scott went to play in the bubble machine at the disco.

That was about it.

The bubble machine was pretty cool.

;)

...There was a lot of dreaming of me and Scot running around in bubbles like 5 year olds...

:YAHOO:

Edited by ilovejohnbarrowman

I had a dream about The Hub 2 last night and to be honest i was heart broken when i worke up and found out it wasn't real :dance:

Basically we were in some random hall, and this was where the Hub was supposed to be, and I was just hanging around with "torchwoodangel93" and John Barrowman (who i was just casual friends with), and then i was REALLY excited that i would get to meet Johns partner and i said to John "Could you let me talk to Scot because i'm kind of IN LOVE WITH HIM" and Scott was behind me, and then he laughed and asked if i wanted to hang around with him so John went to get a drink with "torchwoodangel93" and Me and Scott went to play in the bubble machine at the disco.

That was about it.

The bubble machine was pretty cool.

;)

...There was a lot of dreaming of me and Scot running around in bubbles like 5 year olds...

:(

Thats such a cool dream! ..I love bubble machines as well :dance: