Dirk on the news

gahab13

Dirk was on the news tonight giving an interview from the show, thats got to be good publicity.

anyone go today? any info for people going sat/sun? any cancellations or anything?

hi i was there today dirk was really great and genuine met a couple of the guys from the forum didnt hear about any cancellations will be back tomorrow spending more money lol might see you there lol :wub:

Hello,

Dirk is really really nice! We had to wait until 2pm, as he was unwell, but definately worth it! Dirk even gave me a free autograph for the kids at school!

Definately worth meeting, extremely nice and a gentleman!

The photo was really nice too. Dirk was squeezing me so closely that I just had to rest my head on his shoulder. It was so comforting that I felt so warm and glowy!!! LOL!

:chair::chair::chair:

Hello,

Dirk is really really nice! We had to wait until 2pm, as he was unwell, but definately worth it! Dirk even gave me a free autograph for the kids at school!

Definately worth meeting, extremely nice and a gentleman!

The photo was really nice too. Dirk was squeezing me so closely that I just had to rest my head on his shoulder. It was so comforting that I felt so warm and glowy!!! LOL!

:D:YAHOO::D

Couldn't agree more. Dirk was a brilliant. He was funny (he told me and the guy behind me that we had chased away his queue,but it was getting quiet then :D:D ), very pleasant and a gentleman. Took time to talk to everybody, even though he was unwell. I'm so glad i met him. Definetly one of the best.

Dirk was on the news tonight giving an interview from the show, thats got to be good publicity.

anyone go today? any info for people going sat/sun? any cancellations or anything?

He was interviewed in front of our autograph stand. Did you record it and keep a copy by any chance? We were hoping to see it at the hotel but didn't get back in time.

Edited by Niallsdad

SUSAN??

Now, that's a name I've not heard in a long time. A long time.

I haven't gone by the name of Susan since, oh, before the weekend..

I have got the right name haven't I? Perhaps that's why you didn't hear us when we shouted across to say tara on Sunday evening lol.