Room Share

Nixster

I'm wanting to go to this, but I have no one to go with and can't really afford the room for just myself, so I'm hoping to book a twin room and was wondering if there was anyone (female only, sorry!) who is in the same boat who would like to share a room for Fri/Sat?

I'm not scary, I'm a friendly none snoring person!

Oh and I'm goona try the Thistle first...

Edited by Nixster

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok, as I've now decided to take the coach instead of the train I will be staying another night, so I'm booked in for all 3 nights, so if anyone wants to share we can go "halfsies" :YAHOO: (and this will give me extra drinking money!)

Oh and it's a twin room, so don't have to share that! lol :P

Hey, i would possibly be willing to share the room with you. I am female and i will be 18 by the time the con goes around. I would probs get there on the friday and be staying friday saturday and possbily sunday night.

If your willing my email is cookiey_girl@hotmail.co.uk or facebook :lol::wub:

Hey, i would possibly be willing to share the room with you. I am female and i will be 18 by the time the con goes around. I would probs get there on the friday and be staying friday saturday and possbily sunday night.

If your willing my email is cookiey_girl@hotmail.co.uk or facebook :smile::chair:

Hi, thanks for your interest, have sent you an e-mail saying Hi. :D

• 1 month later...

Ok, as I've now decided to take the coach instead of the train I will be staying another night, so I'm booked in for all 3 nights, so if anyone wants to share we can go "halfsies" :D (and this will give me extra drinking money!)

Hi, I just got my ticket so i am definetely coming, it's not clear from the post if you finally got yourself a roomate, if you're still looking i'd love to share the price. I'm normal, don't snore...

let me know my email is olly_sol at yahoo.com

• 2 weeks later...

Okies, so in a way to split money down to minimal so that spending money is at maximum it can possibly be, I'm looking at booking the Heathrow Lodge which is 2 minutes down the road from the Thistle and can include continental breakfast. To make the money go even further (cos I am total cheapskate :firedevil:) I just checked out for 4 people to stay, single beds with private bathroom for the 4 of us, works out to £304.20, which split 4 ways is £76.05 each, for 3 nights with breakfast included...

Just really wanna know if anyone still want to room share, I'm 22, female, and friendly :poki: Preferably other girls, cos not sure my bf would be pleased with me sharing with another guy *giggle* let me know peoples if interested, will book at end of May probably. Email me at jadangel2001@yahoo.co.uk and I'll get back to you, discuss with you, etc... Or, add me on yim jadangel2001 or msn char.kingsford@hotmail.com to chat about it

Ok, as I've now decided to take the coach instead of the train I will be staying another night, so I'm booked in for all 3 nights, so if anyone wants to share we can go "halfsies" :firedevil: (and this will give me extra drinking money!)

Hi, I just got my ticket so i am definetely coming, it's not clear from the post if you finally got yourself a roomate, if you're still looking i'd love to share the price. I'm normal, don't snore...

let me know my email is olly_sol at yahoo.com

Sorry just spotted this, but I have a room mate at the moment, but if it changes i will let you know. Thank you for the interest :poki:

• 2 months later...

If you are not fixed up yet I am looking to share..I'm female and pretty ancient ( think along the woman who watches the watchers and you won't go far wrong) but won't cramp anyone's style.

I'll let you know if anything crops up.