WIN a seat at the meal with the STARS OF TWILIGHT

showmasters

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why didn't I read this earlier??? hahaha!

Who's winning up till now? I'm curious how many sites you got participated!

Also what are the rules??? Can I add banners on my own sites (I have 2) does that count or not??? Because I want to help out of course! I already placed and add in my LJ and stuff, does that count too?? hahaha

And can I add them on Dutch sites, as I live in Belgium and I know many dutch sites who might be interested in this, that's why I'm asking.

Why didn't I read this earlier??? hahaha!

Who's winning up till now? I'm curious how many sites you got participated!

Also what are the rules??? Can I add banners on my own sites (I have 2) does that count or not??? Because I want to help out of course! I already placed and add in my LJ and stuff, does that count too?? hahaha

And can I add them on Dutch sites, as I live in Belgium and I know many dutch sites who might be interested in this, that's why I'm asking.

Yeah I was wondering that too: if we have a website Twilight related can we put on button on it ?

Showmasters doesn't want to answer us about what to do when we all have the same e-mail saying we put the button up...

:D

• Showmasters Admin

On every page of the website at the very bottom is a link to my email address, and it also tells you how to contact me on the contact page of the website... and if you want an easier location, it's in my sig :chair:

SJ

xox

• 2 weeks later...