An offer

Had a thought, there appears to be some people who bought tickets for E2, who have now decided (for whatever reason) not to go. Assuming Showmasters don't mind (or haven't already made an arrangement) I don't mind collecting autos (on the 10x8's provided by Showmasters) and sending them to you if you send me your ticket and a stamped addresses envelope (or equivalent). I'm pretty sure this doesn't come under transference of ticket (which I know is not allowed), because I've already got one.

If Showmasters are happy for me to do this, then I'll post my contact details here.

I can no longer attend, and I bought a silver ticket. It would be wonderful if I could still get my signed photos.

An answer to this should be quick so there will be time to post the ticket to you.

If Jason or Mark could confirm they are ok with this, then I'll post my email address so you can contact me privately (would suggest copying in Jola on info@showmasters.co.uk as well, to make sure they are aware).

• Showmasters Admin

we have no problem for friends of people to pick up autos for others for this event only . :D

but this is something we are not responsible for and you do at your one risk

i do think the line up is a good one and if you came to the event you would have a lot of fun

i must say the event is just that an event not just a auto session, but if thats all you are into then maybe stick to the Collectormaina events it is for people that are just into autos :D

i hope this helps

it will be a great con and i hope to see you there

jason :YAHOO:

I can no longer attend, and I bought a silver ticket. It would be wonderful if I could still get my signed photos.

An answer to this should be quick so there will be time to post the ticket to you.

If Jason or Mark could confirm they are ok with this, then I'll post my email address so you can contact me privately (would suggest copying in Jola on info@showmasters.co.uk as well, to make sure they are aware).

Hi Chris

If you can give me your email address then I will email you privately.

Thanks

Swan

Aww Swan you can't make it?

That's a real shame!

Elulla and I really regret that we can't make it....a family anniversary has to take priority.

Maybe next time.

You have fun on our behalf though! We'll be thinking of you!

Swan :gorgeous:

Elulla and I really regret that we can't make it....a family anniversary has to take priority.

Maybe next time.

You have fun on our behalf though! We'll be thinking of you!

Swan

Ah that's understandable! Gotta put family first!

We'll just have to meet up again in May! :gorgeous:

Stay safe and see you soon!

we have no problem for friends of people to pick up autos for others for this event only . :smile:

Thanks Jason, see you at the weekend.

My email address for those interested, is chris.slinn@gmail.com

Emailed you Chris!

we have no problem for friends of people to pick up autos for others for this event only . :D

Can I just add, to avoid any issues at the Registration Desk I will need to have an email consent from the person not attending, confirming that Chris can collect these on their behalf.

Thanks!

we have no problem for friends of people to pick up autos for others for this event only . :chair:

Can I just add, to avoid any issues at the Registration Desk I will need to have an email consent from the person not attending, confirming that Chris can collect these on their behalf.

Thanks!

I've replied to the email you sent me earlier and had previously copied in the info@showmasters.com email address on the consent from swan. :D