Harry Potter

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totaly agree, it would be cool to have Rupert and Daniel, Chris, Devon and Tom again would be wicked they were all soo cute!! and all the teachers would be cool and the dude that plays Lucius malfoy he seems COOL!!

Please Please Please

xXx

well said me dear id love to meet Mcgonnigal and Snape - my head of house! go slimey dude - and of course TOM TOM TOM TOM TOM TOM TOM TOM!!!!!!!

HEEH

LunA

:huh::wub::D:wub::D

yeah, im not fan of HP but theres a few decent adult actors in it that i wouldnt mind meeting :D

I loved Robbie Coltrane in From Hell! Can't say much for Hagrid... not his best role in my opinion! But then I'm a bit biased against the films because I love the books to much - and the films dont do them justice!

I totaly agree,  it would be cool to have Rupert and Daniel, Chris, Devon and Tom again would be wicked they were all soo cute!! and all the teachers would be cool and the dude that plays Lucius malfoy he seems COOL!!

Please Please Please

xXx

well said me dear id love to meet Mcgonnigal and Snape - my head of house! go slimey dude - and of course TOM TOM TOM TOM TOM TOM TOM TOM!!!!!!!

HEEH

LunA

:huh::wub::lol::wub::blush:

Yeah come every lets chant tomtomtomtomtomtomtomtomotomtomtomtomtomtomtomtom

Felton!!!

Kyle longbottom

yeah, im not fan of HP but theres a few decent adult actors in it that i wouldnt mind meeting :lol:

I loved Robbie Coltrane in From Hell! Can't say much for Hagrid... not his best role in my opinion! But then I'm a bit biased against the films because I love the books to much - and the films dont do them justice!

I think for the movies they do. I mean I would love it if we could focus on each character for about an hour but its a movie too.

Kyle Longbottom

I'm totally in for Christian Coulson!  :angel:

I'm REALLY kicking myself I didn't go and meet him at C4! Apparently he was a knock out!

yeah I heard he was very charming indeed! (Ok..the girls said he was gorgeous..)

Oh he was!!! :wub::D

What did he say to you? Tell me everything... ;):D

I'm totally in for Christian Coulson!  :angel:

I'm REALLY kicking myself I didn't go and meet him at C4! Apparently he was a knock out!

yeah I heard he was very charming indeed! (Ok..the girls said he was gorgeous..)

Oh he was!!! :wub::D

What did he say to you? Tell me everything... ;):D

Lol, er I'm not sure I really said anything. I never know what to say to stars when I meet them cos it's like going up to a stranger in the street & having to speak to them!! But he waved at my video camera & posed for a cute piccie with me so I was happy *swoon* :lol::D

What did he say to you? Tell me everything... :lol:  :lol:

Lol, er I'm not sure I really said anything. I never know what to say to stars when I meet them cos it's like going up to a stranger in the street & having to speak to them!! But he waved at my video camera & posed for a cute piccie with me so I was happy *swoon* :unsure::lol:

A picture?? I am a little bit jealous of you now... :lol: Can I please see your pic of him? And of you in the same of course, then! :lol: