will there be tickets on the door

becki

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I figured i'd add my question in here rather than opening another thread, does anyone know when the matt lewis info will be available with regards to which day he'll be attending, and the online shop selling photo tickets etc :)?

• Moderators

Attendance days are usually done closer to the event when they're confirmed (as much as they can be).

And the online shop is updated whenever someone's got the time and everything's finalised in terms of what a guest is doing. There are other events that don't have things up to date in the shop either.

Not every guest has a photo shoot though, so we'll just have to wait and see.

Attendance days are usually done closer to the event when they're confirmed (as much as they can be).

And the online shop is updated whenever someone's got the time and everything's finalised in terms of what a guest is doing. There are other events that don't have things up to date in the shop either.

Not every guest has a photo shoot though, so we'll just have to wait and see.

Thankyou :)

OK I think i'm having a dunce day.

Autograph tickets for matt lewis, are these not on the site because there's no confirmation of which day he's attending or have i hit my head and the tickets are purchased at the event itself :s

I'm itching to book the hotel, but don't want to until I have a better idea as to whats going on.

I went to collectormania 14, i have no idea why i can't remember how this all works!

Sorry to make you repeat yourself :D x

• Moderators

You get queue tickets, rather than autograph tickets :D so that's why they don't sell 'autograph tickets'.

It depends how busy he is .. if he's not that busy, you won't need a queue ticket, and you'll just join straight away and pay for the autograph there.

But if he's busier, you'd get to see him once your number is below what's on his board (i.e. if you're 99, you'll wait for 1-100).

Does that sound familiar? lol

You get queue tickets, rather than autograph tickets ;) so that's why they don't sell 'autograph tickets'.

It depends how busy he is .. if he's not that busy, you won't need a queue ticket, and you'll just join straight away and pay for the autograph there.

But if he's busier, you'd get to see him once your number is below what's on his board (i.e. if you're 99, you'll wait for 1-100).

Does that sound familiar? lol

Yes it does, although I'm sure at 14 I bought something online for him but I think that was a photoshoot ticket :) So the autographs I can buy once at the venue, and photoshoots I would guess will be made available on the online shop if he does one?

I'm going to replant some brain cells ;)

Yes, what you remember probably was a photo shoot ticket. Autograph tickets have never been on sale online for the Collectormania events and London Film and Comic Con.

You'll buy the autographs at the venue. You will pay either at the table half way down his line, or you will possibly pay his assistant directly. If you want to pay by credit card then you'll buy vouchers at the Organisers Booth and then hand over these vouchers instead of cash.

Photoshoot tickets you can buy online, but any remaining ones will be again sold at the Organisers Booth at the event.