1st Guest Announcement Sonny Landham

showmasters

I'm still looking for a Predator one sheet poster if anyone can help? I left it too late too order from the US and was hoping to get one cheap before I go to moviemarkets.

For those still looking for a group poster/print of the Predator cast go here:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B001IWP...135&sr=1-59 It comes in variable sizes and is UK based for speedy shipping.

51pUBpoEYlL._SS500_.jpg

Nice - but bit concerned about the 6-10 days delivery time...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats the photo i got in 20x25 size from moviemarket.com, i had it arrive on my doorstep 3days from order, the quality is a little blurred but nothing too bad, will be able to get some good sized sig's on there.

thats the photo i got in 20x25 size from moviemarket.com, i had it arrive on my doorstep 3days from order, the quality is a little blurred but nothing too bad, will be able to get some good sized sig's on there.

As I already have a Governator auto I decided to go for the Predator One-Sheet and get the upcoming guests on that.

Is that 25 inches or cm?

Edited by abstractharmony

moviemarket.com, i had it arrive on my doorstep 3days from order,
Thanks for the heads up, I just ordered the one sheet and trust it'll be with me in the coming days.

This now means I'll have a spare one sheet exactly the same from moviegoods.com. It'll be looking for a good home come C15 when we get Richard Chaves.