Travel to the Arena

The_Wookie69

Hey,

Don't suppose anyone is driving past Leicester on the through way to Coventry. Due to its location, Ricoh is a pain in the spam to get to at 7am on a Saturday if you don't have wheels. Ironic that I can get to Heathrow, but not Ricoh as I live in Leicester!!!

Hey,

Don't suppose anyone is driving past Leicester on the through way to Coventry. Due to its location, Ricoh is a pain in the spam to get to at 7am on a Saturday if you don't have wheels. Ironic that I can get to Heathrow, but not Ricoh as I live in Leicester!!!

Alas no.

Taxi from Bedworth or Nuneaton seems like your best bet.

Are you not able to stay over friday night? I'm finding it easier to get a train to nuneaton and taxi from there to the hotel. Otherwise I'd suggest a train at that time of the morning.

Ellie

ANother option, if there is a bus from the hotel to the arena in the morning, is to get a taxi from nuneaton, and jump on said bus? Is this happening, or do people need to make their own way on saturday morning?

Not sure about travel to the arena from the hotel but i'm sure there will be plenty of people who don't drive who will need to get there like me so if taxi is the way then we can all club together. I will be going by taxi on the sunday back to nuneaton to catch a train home if you wanted to share to save some money, if your going that way.

My car will be free on sat night going to the hotel from the arena and sunday morning going to the arena. If anyone wants a lift then thats not a problem. I could do sat morning but dont know what time i will be arriving. Anyone thats intrested let me know. :WAVE:

Not sure about travel to the arena from the hotel but i'm sure there will be plenty of people who don't drive who will need to get there like me so if taxi is the way then we can all club together. I will be going by taxi on the sunday back to nuneaton to catch a train home if you wanted to share to save some money, if your going that way.

Where are you going? I'm getting a lift back to Leicester as my girlfriend is coming to pick me up. Sure we can give a couple of lifts that way if needed (need to check with her first though)

Where are you going? I'm getting a lift back to Leicester as my girlfriend is coming to pick me up. Sure we can give a couple of lifts that way if needed (need to check with her first though)

I'm getting the train back to leicester sunday night (though after last time when it got cancelled it wasn't something I was looking forward to!) If your sure it would be ok with your girlfriend I would really appreciate the lift back! I'll see you at the show tomorrow