Attention to any brummies

TheAngelicOne

It cost around £39.99, as Debs said, I did order one and thats how much it cost, and that included delevery, you'd have to give me time to find out what shop it was, as I can not remember.

Ob you'll have to add the extra bits to it, like I got my mum to do :), but all in all it is a good coat. :)

Thanks. I've spoken to someone at a fancy dress shop who deals with the BBC a lot and they've told me to ask them for permission. So i've got to wait up to ten days for a telephone call from the BBC to say yes or no, i've explained what I need the jacket for so hopefully they'll take pity on me. Then its the whole BBC writing the shop a letter and then I can finally have it quoted and made. Thank god, i've decided to get the costume sorted now instead of a month before.

One good thing, I have my toy Samurai sword so something lol.

Well i've emailed them but they don't stock any ones like Johns.

Back to begging the BBC for permission lol. I'm so not making it myself. It will come out wrong.

Im confused? They used to promote it as 'the coat like Captain Jacks' on their website! So unless they've been told not to do that anymore? And when I went in the shop they knew exactly which one I was looking for! (its round the corner from me)

oh you want captain john... i could probably make one, i've been looking for a project

Oh are you sure? That would be wicked. Starting to panic lol.

lol, to debsmadcat111 and DarknessHayz - Oh its quite alright lol. I was confusing myself lol.

Turkfox - Awww cool. I would probably make it myself but I've managed to break my arm. So its not moveable at the moment hence why I need it made and well pure laziness of course :unsure:

oh you want captain john... i could probably make one, i've been looking for a project

Oh are you sure? That would be wicked. Starting to panic lol.

lol, to debsmadcat111 and DarknessHayz - Oh its quite alright lol. I was confusing myself lol.

Turkfox - Awww cool. I would probably make it myself but I've managed to break my arm. So its not moveable at the moment hence why I need it made and well pure laziness of course :YAHOO:

ifyou can get hold of the material and everything i could certainly work on it, (plus my nan is a sewing legend she even makes wedding dresses so if i ever struggle i always have my back up expert) you live in birmingham i take it? i go there quite a bit, could meet up with you one day to get the material and everything.

Edited by thewhiteladyofrohan