Quick question

TheAngelicOne

Me and my girlfriend are planning on dressing up as Captain Jack and Captain John next year. Me being the latter.

We sort of want to be in character in our costumes and stuff. And are actually thinking about doing a few re-enactments....(keeps us amused lol).

Are we allowed to use toy guns? Just need to find out this before I go spending.

Thanks!

Just from past experience if they are replica weapons and very realistic it's usually good form to advise the organisers who you are and what you are bringing just so they are aware and can advise you of any restrictions the venue may have.

last weekend i had a boozoker :unsure:

No wonder the event went rather smoothly. :rolleyes:

Hi Clarkey I think we may have sat at the same table for the Saturday night entertainment.

Sorry I wasnt very talkative but I think everyone at that table was more interested in those light tube things. I still dont know what they were :)

last weekend i had a boozoker :huh:

No wonder the event went rather smoothly. :thumbup:

Hi Clarkey I think we may have sat at the same table for the Saturday night entertainment.

Sorry I wasnt very talkative but I think everyone at that table was more interested in those light tube things. I still dont know what they were :)

Hey, were you sitting next to me?

last weekend i had a boozoker ;)

No wonder the event went rather smoothly. :D

Yes I was (I had my back to the main door) sorry I wasnt very talkative!

last weekend i had a boozoker :(

No wonder the event went rather smoothly. :unsure:

It's ok, i wasn't either. :lol:

last weekend i had a boozoker :D

No wonder the event went rather smoothly. :YAHOO:

It's ok, i wasn't either. :D

Are you on facebook or outpost gallifrey? I may be being stupid but I cant seem to send personal messages on here. Im in the HUB 2 group on facebook

Well my tommy guns have come and omg, where i'm gonna stick them, I don't know.

They make noise so i'm being a child at the moment and playing around with them lol.

Also, where the hell does John have them when he shoots Jack in Exit Wounds...anyone know? He seems to grab them from thin air! lol.

Well I spend half my life as John these days (filming for youtube, picnics, events etc.) and I've given up on that question. It is John though, so like whitelady says, we probably don't want to know! :P

I'm lazy, I can't be bothered with my sword or holsters so I always do Exit Wounds John instead.

True! lol.

I'm so gonna end up getting bored of the guns lol. Oh i'm being very detailed, even got one of my lip gloss tubs, peeled off the labels and walah, (or however its spelt), paralyzing lip gloss.

Also might just get some handcuffs to hang over the belt lmao.

I need to finish my new coat. It was meant to be finished for The Hub but I blistered my hands the night before trying to get it finished, so I couldn't finish it and I've been scared to go near that hot glue gun ever since...

Still, it looks like it'll be the single most accurate coat so far (including other peoples') so I'm sure I'll be happy with the result. xD

Are you on facebook or outpost gallifrey? I may be being stupid but I cant seem to send personal messages on here. Im in the HUB 2 group on facebook

I did have a Facebook account, but I had to deactivate it due to security issues around work... which I can't go in to. :wub:

I did have a Facebook account, but I had to deactivate it due to security issues around work... which I can't go in to. ;)

ok no problem if you click on my profile name you can get my msn and e mail address it would be good to chat further

I cant use facebook at work either or for that matter this forum it is firewalled there!