Best Memory Of The Hub

TRUKid

Like so many before me I have loads but I will try and restrict myself -

Seeing lots of people that I'd met before and meeting quite a few new ones.

The Saturday night / Sunday Morning party in Captain Jack's Office

The Play

Getting to the front of Kai auto q and him saying "hello my lovely" in those beautiful welsh vowels.

Getting John to sit on my Mum's lap for our photoshoot

The whole of Gareth & Kai's Q&A especially hearing Kai sing Hymns and Arias

Cally :P

Think my best is how lovely everyone was to my little boy and the great time he had. Was so sweet seeing him run around and making friends with everybody that could be bothered to smile back :poki:

I think I was talking to you on the weekend. Your little one was lovely and he did seem to be having a great time. I had a little girl with me called Mary. :borg:

Think my best is how lovely everyone was to my little boy and the great time he had. Was so sweet seeing him run around and making friends with everybody that could be bothered to smile back :poki:

I think I was talking to you on the weekend. Your little one was lovely and he did seem to be having a great time. I had a little girl with me called Mary. :borg:

The little princess in the pink dress by any chance? :D

The Play

Getting to the front of Kai auto q and him saying "hello my lovely" in those beautiful welsh vowels.

Cally :angel:

hey i met you!! I was with Erykah and nicky had short hair and we had a conversationw th your nails i the bar with your mum at lunchtime. I'm going to the hub 2.

There are so many amazing memories :YAHOO:

But here are my favourites:

Gareths impressions of Naoko

Gareth and Kai's impressions of john

Hugging John Barrowman

Andy Jones . . . He's just a realy friendly legend of a weevil

Getting a kiss on the cheek off Gareth in the lobby at the end

All the Pannels

Meeting my amazing new friends

The John/Gareth/Kai action !

Partying !

THE WHOLE WEEKEND!!!

Finding out there was a The Hub 2 ! :angel:

Think my best is how lovely everyone was to my little boy and the great time he had. Was so sweet seeing him run around and making friends with everybody that could be bothered to smile back :P

I think I was talking to you on the weekend. Your little one was lovely and he did seem to be having a great time. I had a little girl with me called Mary. :wub:

The little princess in the pink dress by any chance? :D

That was her, it was lovely for her to have the excuse to dress up.

Getting a second photo with Gareth even though I'd only paid for the extra one to have with my friend, he hugged me without me asking :D He also kissed me even though he said he wouldn't :blush:

John fanboying the magazine I got him when I told him how rare it was and how sweet he was to ask if I wanted him to sign my magazine and how great Carole was to sign it.

Again how mine and my friend's Weevil nicknames spread, yay Andy who was a top guy and delayed his coffee break for me :YAHOO:

Handing out sweets and getting one off Ian :YAHOO:

A conversation in the ladies toilet that began "Do you like Jack and Ianto?" "yes" "Do You like Jack and Gwen?" "no" I think we caused a hold up in our almost hour long discussion.

Being taught Welsh.

The Play

Cally :D

hey i met you!! I was with Erykah and nicky had short hair and we had a conversationw th your nails i the bar with your mum at lunchtime. I'm going to the hub 2.

I remember, I'm going to Hub2 as well see you there.

Getting a second photo with Gareth even though I'd only paid for the extra one to have with my friend, he hugged me without me asking :wub: He also kissed me even though he said he wouldn't :dance:

John fanboying the magazine I got him when I told him how rare it was and how sweet he was to ask if I wanted him to sign my magazine and how great Carole was to sign it.

Again how mine and my friend's Weevil nicknames spread, yay Andy who was a top guy and delayed his coffee break for me :wub:

Handing out sweets and getting one off Ian :D

A conversation in the ladies toilet that began "Do you like Jack and Ianto?" "yes" "Do You like Jack and Gwen?" "no" I think we caused a hold up in our almost hour long discussion.

Being taught Welsh.

Aah yeah, the lovely lady in the white dress who told you she loved your Cleopatra Costume and then we all went off on one about Jack and Ianto and we were in there for AGES!!!!! lol

Aah yes, Andy was gonna pop off and then he came back *awws*

Aah yeah, the lovely lady in the white dress who told you she loved your Cleopatra Costume and then we all went off on one about Jack and Ianto and we were in there for AGES!!!!! lol

Aah yes, Andy was gonna pop off and then he came back *awws*

Yeah I got a fair few compliments that I never usually get :YAHOO:

It was funny as more and more people joined who only went in to use the toilets :P

He's simply the best and I must write off to RTD to see if we can get him a few more scenes :dance:

• 1 month later...