A huge, HUGE "Thank you!"

My first con ever, was so goood I have to come nxt yr!

I rellli enjoyed it and it was the perfect break from A lvl work...which I shud relli go n do :)

Guests were brilliant n the crew were brilliant :blink:

Thanks!

x

oh dear, it was brilliant.

where do I even start??

probably by saying THANK YOU to Showmasters who did a fantastic job, never lost their patience and kept their "performance" (organising some 600+ fans and keeping everything running) top notch.

After having attended other cons (not managed by Showmasters!!!) that had turned out ... chaotic (and I'm being VERY polite here) I was hesitant.

Well, I purchased my gold ticket for the Hub 2 at the Con, just before collecting some more autographs - Showmasters was that brilliant!

The guests were --- words fail me:

John was a hoot talking about baby dog Harris who's doing what all babies do: eat, sleep and poop...

Kai was brilliant on stage and got us all to sing along happily (what WAS that song anyway, asks me - being from Austria I have no idea! LOL)...

Gareth will hopefully come back WITH his band and perform ("do you really wanna hear us?" he asked. Cute, innit??)

Naoko is sharp witted and gorgeous (Kai: "Awwwww" and everybody joined in)

and everybody else just ran with the program and was hilariously funny!

Is it March yet???????

ingrid

VERY happy+grateful :wub::chair::no::P:P:P

Well like some of the panel, I was a Convention Virgin too lol

Would just like to say a big thank you to everyone involved in the organisation of the convention, to the fabulous guests and everyone I randomly chatted to over the weekend.

I've just come home from doing a nightshift - well I have to pay for the Hub2 somehow and seeing as its happening on my birthday it'll be mega mega party time!! lol

Many thanks again

(And yes, I was one half of the girls that gave the Weevils their nicknames. Cant believe how they spread like wildfire - in particular, Mr Hot Weevil hahaha)

• Showmasters Admin

Huge thank you to everyone involved in this event, I had a fantastic weekend.

Also an extra thank you to Too Tall and another crew member (I'm sorry I didn't catch your name as I was a little preoccupied at the time) who helped my friend and I out right before the talks on Sunday. You made it possible for us to be there and enjoy the talks despite the difficulties she was facing and we were both very very grateful for how quickly you acted without any questions or hesitation. Thank you both so much.

You are most welcome. Glad your friend was ok.

The lad that took you to your chair was Joe, if that's who you mean.

Huge thank you to everyone involved in this event, I had a fantastic weekend.

Also an extra thank you to Too Tall and another crew member (I'm sorry I didn't catch your name as I was a little preoccupied at the time) who helped my friend and I out right before the talks on Sunday. You made it possible for us to be there and enjoy the talks despite the difficulties she was facing and we were both very very grateful for how quickly you acted without any questions or hesitation. Thank you both so much.

You are most welcome. Glad your friend was ok.

The lad that took you to your chair was Joe, if that's who you mean.

Thanks Too Tall, that was who I meant. And thanks to Joe too. We were both very grateful for your help.

Just wanted to say exactly the same thing... A massive huge thank you to you all who organized and ran the event. I had never attended a convention by myself before but all the crew and guests were amazing and I never felt lonely. Nothing was too much trouble and the atmosphere was brilliant. Really looking forward to the Hub 2 (as soon as I confirm the time off work!) and know that it will be just as groovy :unsure:

Thanks again!!!!!

Ditto to so much of what has already been posted here. It was one of the best weekends of my entire life (and at my age, that's saying something!) Had so much fun and am so looking forward to the next one. Thank You Showmasters and Thank You to all the terrific guests!!

Thoroughly enjoyed myself last weekend. Thought things ran very smoothly indeed. So big thanks to everyone at Showmasters.

And the guests were superb, every single one of them.... but mainly Kai, he's a fantastic MC :D;)

I have my gold ticket for Hub 2, and cant wait to see what you have in store for us there =]

Roll on March '09 :angry::P

See you there Showmasters, and thanks once again!!

Georgie xx