anyone staying at the piccadilly hotel/well hostel

lordyislife

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah we get free breakie dont we. ah well i wont be hungry and ill probably forget to eat like collectormania, and like fall ill again :D nooo!

yeah im not sure on the times, considering the barriers shouldnt be completly up til 8.30/9am, well thats what time the BAFTAS were anyway! wooooo!

yeah we get free breakie dont we. ah well i wont be hungry and ill probably forget to eat like collectormania, and like fall ill again :angel: nooo!

yeah im not sure on the times, considering the barriers shouldnt be completly up til 8.30/9am, well thats what time the BAFTAS were anyway! wooooo!

over that weekend i barely ate!!!!

between trying to figure out what i was doing, and trying not to be sick due to excitement and nerves etc...eating just wasnt an issue!!

everyone remember...if you drink lots during the day....you will lose ur place when by the evening u gotta go wee wee or else wet urself.....and i dont think the actors would be too impressed with loadsa people who've wet themselves :blush:

im not sure what time to go yet.. i think the earliest ive seen people mention is 6 oclock... which seems a little crazy... i heard that the barriers wont even be up til about 8. so i dunno. have to play it by ear i supose.

...but (from a secret source, lol) there will be people queuing up a couple of nights before the big day, so I think the earlyer the better. There's no harm AT ALL in being the first ppl there!!!! I dont mind the earliyness either, just as long as we get at the front and I can actually give the guys the cards and presents i made them for C4. I didnt get to meet them there so I need to give them the pressies this time, just in case their not at C5!!!! (God forbid, lol!!) I think 6 is good :lol:

people will be queueing from nights before? Wow.

WOW is definately the opporative word!!!! but that's what happens!! you'd think that police would stop it, and ppl r kinda stoopid for doin it too, specially if they are asleep when the barriers go up then we'll all run and get the spots!!! mwahahahhaahahhahahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :blink:

yeah we get free breakie dont we. ah well i wont be hungry and ill probably forget to eat like collectormania, and like fall ill again  :blink: nooo!

over that weekend i barely ate!!!!

between trying to figure out what i was doing, and trying not to be sick due to excitement and nerves etc...eating just wasnt an issue!!

everyone remember...if you drink lots during the day....you will lose ur place when by the evening u gotta go wee wee or else wet urself.....and i dont think the actors would be too impressed with loadsa people who've wet themselves :lol:

haha lol, ya we were the same, we had hardly anything and my friend was sick wen we got up 5am :huh: and i completly lost my voice, and i never have in my life! normally just a bit crocky! but elijah was amazing about it, *ahh memories* we must eat this time, other wise ill just faint hah! and yeah ill try not 2 drink 2 much, wont be able 2 get through the crowd to go 2 the toilet later on anyway!

ya i imagined people would be there overnight, but there will be no barriers lol! if we get there @ 6am im sure we'll be fine! we got there @ 12pm and we were front row, but then the press were 2 the side of us ngrrrrrr :angry:

lol 3pm cripes! nah it should be round 9am! ahh seabiscuit tobey manguire ;) nowhere near as good as elijah tho obviously lol!

aww bless LOTR'S fan i was the same, altho i couldnt really whisper anything hah trust me 2 loose it then! i pray its gonna be alrite 4 the premiere, thats if im not shouting around being hyper! :gorgeous: