anyone staying at the piccadilly hotel/well hostel

lordyislife

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Potatoes do you have tickets? I want to get some but I'm not going on my own. I don't know where in Camden it is...

oh i can help you there!!! i dont have tickets yet, coz its not close enough to order them i dont think, think they should become available start of this week! so will prolly order some monday!!

ive been before twice so know where it is! its really easy to get to, we walked from kings cross!! :D

ermm....i'll prolly be online later so might talk to you then...gotta go buy an A3 folder now :D coz im sure u really wanted to know that.....

can you book me a ticket when you do? What day are you planning on going? Miss T might want one as well

how many peeps are planning to come to trl? us four are (me, potatoes, legolas mistress and hobbit luva777). it'd be good to know a number, although u all can go to website and get them yourselves as then wud be more chance of us being able to get quite a few. u dont have to pay and if we all go together, we'll all make it there in one peice!! oo ooh - we should all wear matching t shirts!!!! like with our forum names on or summat like that! wot dya reck?!

I can have a badge on but then they'd probably notice and pick up on it. Argh I'd be so embarrased. I want to come and maybe Miss T will so could you pencil in two extra tickets please? :D

we will try!!!! trl arent doing tickets for the 10th yet, bt ive applied for the 9th. i will apply for the 10th asap!!!!

fliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiss....have u applied for the 9th urself or did u mean me?? coz i told you t'other day i applied for the 9th for us!!!

and err yeah...we were gonna apply for about 7 or 8 tickets so they will be up for offer to anyone if your interested!

erm erm, i had something else to say but ive now forgot...ermmm....hmmmm....

I want a ticket please :(

errr.....no :( hehe

yeah ok u can have one! :D

i think miss t is in newcastle on the 10th so wont be coming til very early on the 11th other wise i would force her to trl!!!

ermm...do u have msn? im a_1000_mees@hotmail.com if you do :D

you dont have to add me tho...i am kinda scarey to some people :D:(:(

fliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiss....have u applied for the 9th urself or did u mean me?? coz i told you t'other day i applied for the 9th for us!!!

and err yeah...we were gonna apply for about 7 or 8 tickets so they will be up for offer to anyone if your interested!

erm erm, i had something else to say but ive now forgot...ermmm....hmmmm....

oh s***e yeah i have applied for 9th for 8 tickets!!!! i got an email back too, dunno if that means i got them or not - they sed theyd be in contact!!!! well, if we both get them, then LOADS of us can go and take it over and kill dave!!!!!!!!!............ oops went a lil too far...........

killing dave is good

i am the queeen of good ideas...... kinda......... POTATOES will kill me first tho!!!!!! ! soz, its quote time!!!!:

"I would cut off your head, dwarf, if it stood but a little higher from the ground."

"You would die before your sword fell." mwahahahahahahahhaahhhhhaaaaaaaa soz - im in such a funny mood today!!!!