BBC showing

lovbug

I don't think so, but you may have accidentally recorded the episodes on BBC3 which are one episode ahead of BBC2. The same thing happened to me when I was trying to use the BBC iPlayer to watch Torchwood - I ended up completely missing one episode.

No I think you're right.

Last season they had it so that BBC2 and BBC HD were showing the same episode at the same time (9), with BBC3 showing next weeks at 10.

But this time, I think they've changed it. BBC 2 shows an episode at 9, and then BBC HD shows the same (next week) episode as BBC3 at 10.

I dunno why they did that though, because now if people want to watch it in HD they have to watch it an hour later, and a week ahead of everyone else. Silly people. Now I just have to watch normally on BBC2 instead of HD like last season! :(

Anyway, you could just go on BBC iplayer and watch the first one. Will be slightly worse quality, but hey better than not watching it at all!

Edited by buffy+melaniec!

No I think you're right.

Last season they had it so that BBC2 and BBC HD were showing the same episode at the same time (9), with BBC3 showing next weeks at 10.

But this time, I think they've changed it. BBC 2 shows an episode at 9, and then BBC HD shows the same (next week) episode as BBC3 at 10.

I dunno why they did that though, because now if people want to watch it in HD they have to watch it an hour later, and a week ahead of everyone else. Silly people. Now I just have to watch normally on BBC2 instead of HD like last season! :frankie:

Anyway, you could just go on BBC iplayer and watch the first one. Will be slightly worse quality, but hey better than not watching it at all!

Ah yes it is at 10pm. Thanks for the advise i will check it out on iplayer. STUPID BBC LOL