Need a room buddy?

angelicbella

The Ibis is really near, and a very good price as well especially if you can pay now and get the non-cancellable/changeable rooms.

Hi thank you

I've had a look and it's 120 for the three nights. Which isn't to bad but i want to share with someone. I think it would make it more exciting and i could split the cost of the hotel.

Does anyone want to share???? If so email me at pink_sugar_sheep@hotmail.com

Thank you

Charlotte :)

Hey I hope you dont mind me adding you on msn

if you use msn,

to talk about sharing a room

if your intrested

thanks Lauren xxx

Hi

Thats fine you adding me onto msn. I'm on msn most of the time. I'm intrested in sharing a room. (please don't kill me in the middle of the night!)

Thanks charlotte xx :)

haha Noo I wont kill you aslong as you wont kill me!

hope to talk to you soon!

xxx

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Ibis is really near, and a very good price as well especially if you can pay now and get the non-cancellable/changeable rooms.

Hi thank you

I've had a look and it's 120 for the three nights. Which isn't to bad but i want to share with someone. I think it would make it more exciting and i could split the cost of the hotel.

Does anyone want to share???? If so email me at pink_sugar_sheep@hotmail.com

Thank you

Charlotte :)

Hey I hope you dont mind me adding you on msn

if you use msn,

to talk about sharing a room

if your intrested

thanks Lauren xxx

Hi

Thats fine you adding me onto msn. I'm on msn most of the time. I'm intrested in sharing a room. (please don't kill me in the middle of the night!)

Thanks charlotte xx :)

haha Noo I wont kill you aslong as you wont kill me!

hope to talk to you soon!

xxx

lol. I'll be home from work at 6.30 tonight. so i can talk on msn anytime.

Charl

xx

Well as far as I can tell, park inn is fully booked as you cant reserve a room there. Also still waiting for someone to share a room with at Ibis*puppy dog eyes*

Hey,

Do you have a room, or are you looking for someone with a room?

xxx

I have a room but as I am 16 I need an over 18 yr old to room with so you would be perfect! *grabs you and runs to cashier* Add me on MSN louise-superstar@hotmail.co.uk

Edited by Bear Hug

Well as far as I can tell, park inn is fully booked as you cant reserve a room there. Also still waiting for someone to share a room with at Ibis*puppy dog eyes*

Hey,

Do you have a room, or are you looking for someone with a room?

xxx

I have a room but as I am 16 I need an over 18 yr old to room with so you would be perfect! *grabs you and runs to cashier* Add me on MSN louise-superstar@hotmail.co.uk

PICK ME!!! I just added you on MSN, so if a random e-mail address comes up trying to add you, it's just me. :) Where is your room? How much is it? O, duh, we'll talk through MSN, haha! I'm so excited now!

xxx

Hey Hey,

I've spoken to my friend she's going to wait till last min at least to book the tickets to this con so... She's said she'll find somewhere else to stay if she does get them.

So I have a spare space in my room in the park inn, figured I would try to find someone now...so I can get to know you :blink:!

The only thing is I'd prefer to share with someone around my age (27) and is a Gold Ticket holder :)

I've booked the room from 27th for 3 nights, so checkout is on the Monday... it includes breakfast too yay!

Kate x

Hey Hey,

I've spoken to my friend she's going to wait till last min at least to book the tickets to this con so... She's said she'll find somewhere else to stay if she does get them.

So I have a spare space in my room in the park inn, figured I would try to find someone now...so I can get to know you :D!

The only thing is I'd prefer to share with someone around my age (27) and is a Gold Ticket holder :)

I've booked the room from 27th for 3 nights, so checkout is on the Monday... it includes breakfast too yay!

Kate x

Hi im interested but not sure if i meet all ur requirements

i'm 20 and a gold ticket holder

jst 2give u sum info on me im quite shy and keep 2myself

so u shud ave no problems wit me

if ur interested email me at black-rose51@msn.com

x x x

Hey Hey,

So I have a spare space in my room in the park inn, figured I would try to find someone now...so I can get to know you :wub:!

Kate x

Hi im interested but not sure if i meet all ur requirements

i'm 20 and a gold ticket holder

jst 2give u sum info on me im quite shy and keep 2myself

so u shud ave no problems wit me

if ur interested email me at black-rose51@msn.com

x x x

Hey that's cool, I'll email you off here :)

Kate

I need a room buddy (if my friend doesnt want to go) or someone over 18 to pay for the room for us, and we give you the money before.

Or do any of the hotels/hostels/B&B's around accept 16 year olds?

I hate hotel hunting :blink:

In the Ibis you dont need someone over 18

loads of under 18's are staying in there

add me on msn

I need a buddy

x.hollywood.will.be.jealous.x@hotmail.co.uk

x

I need a room buddy (if my friend doesnt want to go) or someone over 18 to pay for the room for us, and we give you the money before.

Or do any of the hotels/hostels/B&B's around accept 16 year olds?

I hate hotel hunting :YAHOO:

In the Ibis you dont need someone over 18

loads of under 18's are staying in there

add me on msn

I need a buddy

x.hollywood.will.be.jealous.x@hotmail.co.uk

x

You do need someone over 18. I called the hotel and check. Though TBH they wont ask for your age so you can risk it.

They probably will ask you for ID though. hmm. You could always try share with an 18 year old otherwise.

thats annoying.

ergh.

well.

i'll figger something out

it said nothing about that though on the website.

how annoyinggggg

robyn if you really have a problem let me know i live in northampton and you can stay with me if you get really stuck

dose anyone still need room buddies or has anyone got floor space?

im hoping its not to late to ask :P

I like to talk alot and can get on with any one! and im a lady! well not a lady more a women.... but women sounds to old but girl seems to young. ok im female! there sorted...... OH and im also very wacky and wierd! and very hyper alll the time :( . (i just hope now i havent scared you all away :D )

Edited by freakie_frenchi

I have booked a twin room for me and a friend in the IBIS hotel for the fri, sat, and sun night, she was supposed to be coming but i think she may have changed her mind, so i might have a bed going spare if anyone is desperate? Not positive though but will post again when im certain.

Im also 18 so i guess that counts as an adult if anyone is under 18. :YAHOO:

xxx

people stealer :dance: now to find me and my friend a place.

im 17 (18 before the con) and my friend is 19.

we dont mind sleeping on the floor if nesersery (cant spell. sof emma :YAHOO:)

and we are happy to split the costs

my emial is freakie_frenchi@hotmail.co.uk

Edited by freakie_frenchi