Geoff Hurst photos

andyais

Any idea where you could get some geoff hurst 10x8 photos from? Usually they only sell 12x8 photos at these events for footballers, and we've only got so much wall space.

I notice you helped someone with Richard Dreyfuss photos and were a great help.

I really really want to go to this show, but my bank account was wiped out by LFCC. Long live John Hurt - LEGEND. Maybe time to increase my credit card limit.

Sports Photo's are a lot harder to come accross than TV and Film and mostly htey are licensed images.

If I were you I would try the links int he Richrd Dreyfuss post as they are some of the biggest suppliers of photo's in the UK.

Good luck in your search

Any idea where you could get some geoff hurst 10x8 photos from? Usually they only sell 12x8 photos at these events for footballers, and we've only got so much wall space.

I notice you helped someone with Richard Dreyfuss photos and were a great help.

I really really want to go to this show, but my bank account was wiped out by LFCC. Long live John Hurt - LEGEND. Maybe time to increase my credit card limit.

I know lots of people dont like dealing in ebay....this bloke is top for sports photos ive had no problem i get liverpool ones and they are brilliant quality.

found this one if any good,usually you wont get outbid on them.

hope this helps

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WEST-HAM-ENGLAND-GEO...id=p3911.c0.m14

cheers

George

I'd suggest ebay as well, I got a nice one off there a while back of Geoff Hurst and Martin Peters standing either side of Bobby Moore holding the world cup that was taken at the banquet the night of the final. Even though only Hurst and Peters have signed it, it's a really nicely balanced photo. The picture itself only cost a couple of quid but its one of the better things I've got in my collection.

I'd suggest ebay as well, I got a nice one off there a while back of Geoff Hurst and Martin Peters standing either side of Bobby Moore holding the world cup that was taken at the banquet the night of the final. Even though only Hurst and Peters have signed it, it's a really nicely balanced photo. The picture itself only cost a couple of quid but its one of the better things I've got in my collection.

see :uhoh::P:D

its better than someone charging a tenner for a crap print isnt it. :thumbup:

Funnily enough Geoff Hurst even asked where I'd got the picture from and asked one of his representatives why they hadn't bought any of the same print along.

The only reason I knew where the picture was taken was because he told me all about it, even pointed out a bruise on his forehead where he'd been clattered by the German goalkeeper during the game.

Just a word of warning. If you decided to cough up extra cash and go for a World Cup Finals programme, be very careful there is a lot of fakes around (especially on Ebay).

If I remember correctly there are a couple of tell tale signs one being the cigarette advertisement the orange/red colour in the advert (on the cigarette box) is difficult to reproduce and there is another one but I can't remember what it is at the moment.

Try these-

prints.paphotos.com

Not the greatest selection of photos but they do have a black & white of Hurst and Wilson carrying Bobby Moore.

10x8 costs £9.99 plus postage.

www.thesportarchive.com

They only seem to do A3 and A4, but there's a great black and white shot of Geoff Hurst heading his first in the 1966 final.

www.mediastorehouse.com

By far the best site I've found up until now. The famous photo of Hurst scoring his hat trick, and a 10x8 costs £6.99 plus postage. Don't think you can argue with that. They also have a huge selection and some great colour shots as well.