anyone staying at the ramada encore

spikesteve

hi ya is anyone staying here , or has stayed here. im guessing the bar in the hotel is pretty expensive. anywhere near by where i can get toasted friday night.

Hello, if Remana encore is the hotel that I think it is. There is a few pubs just around the corner from it. (And when I say around the corner I mean like 30 seconds to a minute walk) where you can toast Friday night.

But all along that road there is pubs glaore so you will be spoiled for choice where you can go and even restuarnts.

cap

hehe cool. been looking at the map to see whats a round. mk is so strange with all its squares and what not i cant figure out if its far or not. are we far away from the xcert snow thing

Xscape is about 10/15 mins walk away, up hill on the way, but luckily down on the way back lol. The secklow hundred (which is a Lloyds, so wetherspoons with music) is litterally next to the Ramada, and has big neons on the front so you can't really miss it :blush:

Before u ask, yes I live in MK lol... anything else you wanna know, gimme a shout :)

Edited by mahoosive