Anyone wanna share a room

I'm crewing all of SAT and then running round on Sunday trying to meet loadsa people! :P

look forward to seeing you Clare and wow T this is such a bonus, waaaaay better than waiting till May :P

look out for me guys and I'll keep my eyes open too!! :D:lol:

Luv sah xx

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey my peeps! how are you all? soz for not posting here in aaaaaaaaaaaages, been a busy gal! back in lecs now and they actually gave us work to do!! :lol: had to go back to the ward too and this weekend I have been in MK, staying with a certain forum member, hehe!

anyways tbh, I am not sure bout c7 yet, I really don't think there's a rush to book, it's 6/7months away! I can say with almost 100% certainity that I will be going because Michael Shanks (SG) will be there and also I want to crew probs 2days and see you guys and everyone I know off the forum :lol: BUT I think maybe we should try some where different,closer to the centre? I know where we are is very handy and we all know it but I think, for crewing and getting there early to meet guests, it might be cooler to be nearer. this would also allow us to go back to the room to leave stuff that we buy there and have a shower if we want and good incase we forgot something! :D it would also be closer for forum meets and coming back from the Xcape centre at night!

not sure who would be sharing now either seeing as Theresa isn't coming (I know you said it wasn't definate T but I know how much you like the Buffy guys :P:wub: )

I also feel I should tell you that other people have asked me to share with them. the people I went to *ahem* a certain event in London a few weeks back (Nili I can't write it here but if you don't understand I will email you :)) I am also sharing with them and a few other SG fans at LFACC2 so it's all very eeeek-like cause I feel very stuck :lol: :lol:

there's plenty of time at c7 though - tis on for 4days! (man that's gunna be ouchy - another reason to perhaps start looking for somewhere cheaper?! I really think we can get a better deal than £60/night!!! :o and if we start looking now we have ages B)) I would prob need to stay Thurs/Fri/Sat/Sun but and it would be better to stay some where cheap on Thurs, spesh if we go out for food again like last time! but I may have to consider just getting the train from Cardiff and some STUPID time in the morn if money is an issue ;) actually it prob wouldn't be much different to stay over than pay taxi fair to n from stations

right I am off now!

speak to you all soon guys and see you on the weekend Clare yey!!!

hope you are back to yourself soon as well Ascal!

Luv&hugs always, sah xx

Hai :-)

Sah if you wont to be with other pps it's ok :-) we'l miss you but then we'l alsow see you :-) the last thing i wont to hapen is that 1 of us will wont to be in another place but will feel she just go to stay with us , after all it's a holliday :-)

About geting another place : like were ? segestions shuld be posted , even thow ther is time and lots of it :-) we dont wont to be off gard , Lord knews who thay will anonce.....

I knew what event you'r talking about

ok that's all for now

hugs grop

Clare I see you as logged on to the forum so hope you find your way here - seems I missed you at LFACC2 B):D

thought I saw you at one point when I was crewing the talks but you didn't have kids with you so I wasn't sure :D

hope you had a great time anyways, it was the best event I've been to for a number of reasons :D

catch up with you all soon,

Luv sah xx

ps-THERESA AT C7 yey!!! *bounce*

hello Chris, I don't think I've met you but hello! I met a few Chris' at LFACC2 but AFAIK it wasn't you :huh:

nope it was *ahem* at the docks :angel:

who was at Heathrow? xx

J August Richards, Christian Kane, Stephanie Romanov, The guy who played Knox in series 5, the guy who played Skip the demon and a few Firefly cast members...... :unsure:

was very cool!

Hellllo alll :-)

and to chris! :-)

Hope you are all ok .

when is the next anoncment ????

Clare ! cards have arived will send them thisd Mon' :-) now arn't you glad i toold you to whait :-))))))

as for the rest of you haveeee fuuun were ecer u are :-)

i'm bored , so i'll be going now :blush:

I might have been "here" as in on the forum :D

but I wasn't "here" as in on this thread :( soweeee!

saw you weren't so I went :o

anyways this is a very special post so I have come back here to post at this time for a reason....

this is my 2000th post - wahooooooooooooo! :D

back where it all started all thanks to Nili ;)

how is everyone doing anyways? no guest announcements soz Nili, for c7 at LFACC2 only that little kid from SW: AotC and I can't mem the other one sorries, :D you'll have to go to the c7 thread n look for it :P

may need to start a search n rescue mission - have not seen CLARE in a while :o

hope you guys had a great weekend anyways

Luv&hugs always, sah xx

I am bord bord bord lalal al ala

bord , and no 1 is here B) al alal la alal

ok i just feel happy so bear with it :-)

no speshial reson , just hapend - it's rear :-)

rashes out of room to anoy littel sister and cat

*rushes in with a flood of excitement*

hello my peeps!!! how are we?

Ascal I'm glad work was ok, been back a while now, is it alright?

Clare!!! where HAVE you been ;) hope there's some announcements too! LFACC3 isn't TOO far away!!!

post the pics from c6 if you have a scanner btw I wanna see you n billy!!! :o

nili heeeeeeello!! *hugs*!

ok guys you know how I said I might be sharing with the SG peeps?! well I have found the PERFECT solution where I get to see you guys AND my SG guys!! yey!!! *bounces* :lol:

WE ARE BOOKED for C7!

TRAVEL LODGE WAHOOOOO!!!!!!

which means we can just all share together!!! yey!!! :o

details: 3 rooms with capacity for 4 persons *ahem* and extras ;)

for friday,sat and sunday nights

I know you guys might need thurs n mon but one thing at a time!! :o

we can cancell or ammend this booking any time up to the 28th APRIL 2005!!! :o

yeyness and peace of mind, we have some where to SLEEP!!! (everywhere is getting booked up!! :o )

Luv&hugs always, sah xx :P

OMG SHA your amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!

now all we need is moooore starsssssss but we still have time :-)

yeees we are booked 3 chers for the one and only SHA :D:rolleyes::D

we'l figer the Mon' and Thursdays est when we knew more :-))))

nice to hear from you both :unsure: no probs you guys!

just a little scarey as I have £500 hanging over my card! :o:P

I will introduce you both to my SG guys nearer the time, but you know Theresa anyways so it's all cool!! B)

Ascal I'm glad things are ok and getting back to normal and hey, only 2 more posts to go till the next big number!! ;)

Nili, S A H damnit!!!! :(:P

but I could get used to these lovely compliements :D thanking you!

Luv sah xx

Nili, S A H damnit!!!! :lol::P

but I could get used to these lovely compliements :D thanking you!

Luv sah xx[/color]

SAH SAH SAH SAH SAH SAH SAH SAH SAH SAH SAH SAH SAH SAH SAH SAH SAH

ther that shuld amend for the misstack...right ? :firedevil::wub:

damn it nili LOOK!!!!!!!!

you always floating in this thread but never LOOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

just a quick message, you guys may need to sort out a room for thurs/mon on your own as if I ammend the booking I will have over £600 on my card and that is not good!! :D

also you would have to pay for the rest of the nights and as there are loads of us I'm not sure that would work with paying money back :firedevil:

hope that's ok? you might not need the monday anyways, you could always go home on that day and save some hotel money, that's what the rest of us are doing I think :wub:

Luv sah xx

ps-only mentioning this because I just phoned up to try n get the rooms next to each other and was told, rather rudely, that you can only do it when you check in :P soo not good! jsut have to ge there at a decent time on the friday hehe! ;)