Anyone wanna share a room

Hi guys, I'm back and feeling a lot better. Thanks Sah and Nili for the threads you started wishing me well.

I'm sorry for giving you all a scare like that. It must have come as quite a shock.

Just wanted to say what a great time I had at C6 and hope to see you all at C7.

Contratulations, Danni.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CLAIRE, CLAIRE, CLAIRE, CLAIRE, CLAIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes::D:P *bounces*

(sorry ASCAL, ASCAL, ASCAL, ASCAL, ASCAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!) :P

yey!!!!!!!!

soo good to hear from you! soo glad you are ok! wondered why the nice dr hadn't given me an email back saying which ward you were on, asked for address to send you cards n things! oh and pics of ARAGORN to aid your recovery! :D;)

hope to speak to you soon, will text when I get some credit! :P

Luv&hugs always, sah xx

Edited by surfy_sah

CLAIRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HUGS CLAIRE. :headscratch:

we are now baccccccckkkkkkk

the team is back !!!!

how r u feeling ?

are you free of the Doc's and meds and all that nasty staff ?

Now hugs eveeeery one in the littel fameliy grop :unsure::unsure::P

verryyy happy and joins SAHs bounces :D

sorry just bouncing round!!! :wub:

I've a new fave dancey tune - Angel City, Do You Know - and my mate (shhhhh!!) has just downloaded it for me and sent via msn so really hyped at de mo!!! :D

only hour and half to go yey! I don't wanna be TOO hyped though as I'm sure it will be Aliens related and I won't have a clue who it is!!! hehe!

I'm just soo excited bout seeing everyone though that I don't mind who it is a this point!!!!

yep this weekend was great!!! (not meant to talk bout other events but you know where I mean so it's ok :wub: ) stayed with some one I met finally at c6 and saw some other forumers around and of course met the guests!!! so was well cool!

how was your weekend?

love it to be mr astin, met him at c4 but would be straight in the q if he were there again! :wub:

Luv sah xx :blink:

soz bout delayed reply, boucning too much :wub::P

no worries mate, Im doing the same. my weekend was pretty boring really, I watched shaun of the deead and goonies.

glad you had fun, I cant wait to see everyone again. we must be due some lotr cast there has been loads of aliens besides sean astin is in london for his book signing! fingers crossed

but but but the Goonies!!!! SO cool!!! :wub: have you got the DVD :P

oooow! I soo didn't know that! here's hoping for Sean then!!

got my money on Aliens but if it's a good LotR that'd be cool! :D

40mins then we will know :D

xx

ps-nice to see you DANNI but I have to ask, what on EARTH were you doing on the boards at 4AM???? :o:o

hello chris!

and hello to everyone else too!!! :D

glad ur feeling better claire.

just letting u all know that i might not make c7 as i have other plans. i might pop in on the monday though. got my exams next day so i won't be staying or working unfortunately. don't take this for definate though. it all depends on money n time for revision. i'll let u know nearer the time what my final decision is.

ciao for now. :lol::wub:

Haiiii :-) alll

How are you all ?

Do you think we shuld be booking a place NOW for c -7 ?????

post ASAP if you think so.

Clare x 2

make e-mail contact please :

1 for ROTK DVD paying info :-)

1 for FOTR cards :-) ....but i'll knew more in 10 hors :-))))

love and hugs

alwis

• 2 weeks later...

hey my peeps! how are you all? soz for not posting here in aaaaaaaaaaaages, been a busy gal! back in lecs now and they actually gave us work to do!! :D had to go back to the ward too and this weekend I have been in MK, staying with a certain forum member, hehe!

anyways tbh, I am not sure bout c7 yet, I really don't think there's a rush to book, it's 6/7months away! I can say with almost 100% certainity that I will be going because Michael Shanks (SG) will be there and also I want to crew probs 2days and see you guys and everyone I know off the forum B) BUT I think maybe we should try some where different,closer to the centre? I know where we are is very handy and we all know it but I think, for crewing and getting there early to meet guests, it might be cooler to be nearer. this would also allow us to go back to the room to leave stuff that we buy there and have a shower if we want and good incase we forgot something! ;) it would also be closer for forum meets and coming back from the Xcape centre at night!

not sure who would be sharing now either seeing as Theresa isn't coming (I know you said it wasn't definate T but I know how much you like the Buffy guys ;);) )

I also feel I should tell you that other people have asked me to share with them. the people I went to *ahem* a certain event in London a few weeks back (Nili I can't write it here but if you don't understand I will email you :)) I am also sharing with them and a few other SG fans at LFACC2 so it's all very eeeek-like cause I feel very stuck :D :D

there's plenty of time at c7 though - tis on for 4days! (man that's gunna be ouchy - another reason to perhaps start looking for somewhere cheaper?! I really think we can get a better deal than £60/night!!! :o and if we start looking now we have ages :o) I would prob need to stay Thurs/Fri/Sat/Sun but and it would be better to stay some where cheap on Thurs, spesh if we go out for food again like last time! but I may have to consider just getting the train from Cardiff and some STUPID time in the morn if money is an issue :D actually it prob wouldn't be much different to stay over than pay taxi fair to n from stations

right I am off now!

speak to you all soon guys and see you on the weekend Clare yey!!!

hope you are back to yourself soon as well Ascal!

Luv&hugs always, sah xx

hey guys. how u all doing?

i just wanted to say that i will be going to c7, but only on the monday.

also i will be going to lfacc2 but only for the saturday.

sah can u please email me about lfacc2. i need some info on it.

all this i can say is definate. got to dash now so catch u all another time. luv n hugs t.;)