CAN YOU GIVE ACTORS STUFF AT THE CON AND WILL YOU?

spikeguerajumper

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I actually sent rob a braclet via the pst and he sent to me bk thanking me for it :) was lovely!

You are so lucky.. I'm barely gonna send him a card and the pics I want him to sign.. BEFORE he gets any more famous and flooded with more requests.. I hear he is kinda shy.. here in the U.S. here already being followed everywhere!

He's great when it comes to replying to fanmail! I sent him a letter in April I think, didn't send an envelope or a picture or anything. And he sent me a signed & personalised photo back, at the beginning of June. Almost fell over I did ;)

By the way, does anyone can tell me where I can write to Rob ? : D I have few nice things to ask him and tell him... Like does he want marry me or that kind of stuff. I'm kinding of course. or maybe not.

Anyway I'm totally up for the idea of a book but of course of for each guest is the best. so we need to wait the last minute when we'll be sure all the guests have been annouced.

Anyway what do you want put in those books ? Poems, fan letters, draws ?

I actually sent rob a braclet via the pst and he sent to me bk thanking me for it :) was lovely!

You are so lucky.. I'm barely gonna send him a card and the pics I want him to sign.. BEFORE he gets any more famous and flooded with more requests.. I hear he is kinda shy.. here in the U.S. here already being followed everywhere!

He's great when it comes to replying to fanmail! I sent him a letter in April I think, didn't send an envelope or a picture or anything. And he sent me a signed & personalised photo back, at the beginning of June. Almost fell over I did :YAHOO:

By the way, does anyone can tell me where I can write to Rob ? : D I have few nice things to ask him and tell him... Like does he want marry me or that kind of stuff. I'm kinding of course. or maybe not.

Anyway I'm totally up for the idea of a book but of course of for each guest is the best. so we need to wait the last minute when we'll be sure all the guests have been annouced.

Anyway what do you want put in those books ? Poems, fan letters, draws ?

You can put probably any of those things in there, we are just waiting to see who is coming, so we can make it a more personal album

We agreed that you can add to the book whatever kind of art / poetry / craft / pics you like as long as they do not hurt the rules of good style in any way, if you know what I mean. But there are no other general rules for the contributions. Everyone gets a single or double page, depending on your preference. And take into consideration that we will be shooting some polaroids at the con and add them so the guests can relate faces in front of them to pics in the book.

Questions? - Question! :P

Tara

Welcome to the project, __emma_louise__ and rebecca-is-cullen-addict! I've added you both to the list :dance:.

I'm going to start getting stuff sorted for the Kellan book today :) I think the best idea might be setting up a livejournal for the project, so I'll get started on that :YAHOO:.

Urgent: I need some ideas for what to call the project! I don't know...something like "Eternal Memories" or something?

Edited by bewarethepossums

Welcome to the project, __emma_louise__ and rebecca-is-cullen-addict! I've added you both to the list :dance:.

I'm going to start getting stuff sorted for the Kellan book today :) I think the best idea might be setting up a livejournal for the project, so I'll get started on that :YAHOO:.

Urgent: I need some ideas for what to call the project! I don't know...something like "Eternal Memories" or something?

I like "Eternsl Memories". Another idea: "Eternal Twilight just for you" to add to the personal dedication- spirit. Or both together: "Eternal Memories just for you" That´s the best actually.

This is what I have so far, after a lot of work :wub:. Only the list of participants is up so far though, more to be added soon :D. http://eternal-memoirs.livejournal.com/

("Memories" was already taken so I called it "Memoirs" instead.)

Looking great already! That should be a great platform! Well done! :wub:

man.. you are one talented lady!.. thanks for starting work on that.. I'm super excited about it!

Welcome to the project, __emma_louise__ and rebecca-is-cullen-addict! I've added you both to the list :unsure:.

I'm going to start getting stuff sorted for the Kellan book today :) I think the best idea might be setting up a livejournal for the project, so I'll get started on that :rolleyes:.

Thanks ! But I wanted to tell that for me it depends pretty much of the cost because I have already few problems for paying for the room, ticket, plan ticket, bus ticket and food : D

So i want be in but I can be 100% sure that I can. Sorry : [

Thanks ! But I wanted to tell that for me it depends pretty much of the cost because I have already few problems for paying for the room, ticket, plan ticket, bus ticket and food : D

So i want be in but I can be 100% sure that I can. Sorry : [

Well it'll only be a few pounds and definitely no more than £5 each :) but no worries at all whether you take part or not, you can decide whenever up until the deadline ^^.

• 1 month later...