who is going 2 b at c4

gimli

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to C4 and would love to meet up with anyone!!!!!

I think so far there is about 5 of us all meeting up and Im the only bloody bloke

Ok EV I must have seriously missed something - you are the only bloke going out drinking with a group of women and you are complaining???!!!!!! eek5.gif

I'm going to C4 and would love to meet up with anyone!!!!!

I think so far there is about 5 of us all meeting up and Im the only bloody bloke

Ok EV I must have seriously missed something - you are the only bloke going out drinking with a group of women and you are complaining???!!!!!! eek5.gif

Have you seen the level of conversation? Im really going to enjoy talking about Andy Serkis and Tom Felton all evening.

That would drive me to drink!!!!

The meet up at C4. I think so far there is about 5 of us all meeting up and Im the only bloody bloke. I thought Tooty had mentioned something to you

Not heard a thing about it, a communications breakdown can mean only one thing - INVASION! (of the Harry Pothead fans).

I'm only there for the day, gonna get my stuff signed, get a few pics taken, then I'm out of there. It's a long way back to Coruscant.

Obi-Wan -_-

The meet up at C4.  I think so far there is about 5 of us all meeting up and Im the only bloody bloke.  I thought Tooty had mentioned something to you

Not heard a thing about it, a communications breakdown can mean only one thing - INVASION! (of the Harry Pothead fans).

I'm only there for the day, gonna get my stuff signed, get a few pics taken, then I'm out of there. It's a long way back to Coruscant.

Obi-Wan -_-

Great. Alone in a godless universe!

bloody hell, you must be loaded if you can afford all four days lol

I went for 3 days and it is true that I kind of blew my months "allowance" but hey my feeling is that food is highly overatted anyway when there are such important things as autographs and drinks!

Oh and EV you obviously highly underestimate the people here - I am sure if you asked nicely they/we could talk about Dom& Billy as well as Tom and The Serkis. :lol:

All 4, but at the moment I think the drink was planned for the Friday night

Yeah you see we're coming up from south coast, and don't really want to stay over, so it'll be a quick day visit for us. But if you wanna pop over and say hi you can. I don't charge as much as others for autographs!

Obi-Wan :lol: