Dazzling Misfits

Aakerman

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So sorry girls, I should have updated more. I simply don't have the time. I've tried to manage a lot of things, but I have to drop this one thing.. Guess I should have mentioned it earlier, but Ive been so busy I actually forgot about it.

To top it off my laptops screen broke Friday, using my moms computer until its fixed but it doesn't have photoshop installed >.<

Two big assignments coming up in school, regular harsh homework, all the other preparations for ET and stuff to put in the books we are going to make for the guests etc. etc. and I haven't started on any of it :/

That's okay :)

Considering tshirts are relatively expensive (I don't think we'll be able to make them for less than £10 each) and we're all going to be spending far too much on the convention in the first place, what if we were to go with badges instead?

Plus, we would be able to wear them the whole time!!

I found this website that I think will let us print 50 small (2.5cm) badges for about £10 or 50 large (4cm) badges for £16. So if we can get a design sorted (and I can do that if needs be), what do you all think of that plan? :D

Leanne, Leanne! I'm not upset with you at all, I just had completely forgotten about it. I'm more upset with myself not being able to handle the stuff I had agreed to do :)

OK cool :unsure: Don't be upset with yourself though, you have so much on your plate and I totally understand that, as we all do I expect, so just make sure you take care of yourself!!!

Hi, I'm Nadège, 16, from Belgium (yeah, I'm Charlotte's friend, so that's why our age and country are the same xD) I would lóve to join the group too, as I'm not in a group yet and Char's in this one ...

Oh, and even if you don't understand a word of Dutch, still go and visit our site xD http://www.dazzling.co.nr

And of course I'm all exited too xD *pokes Charlotte's text* now I don't have to write that myself xD