Thank you to everyone that helped to make the event happen

• Showmasters Admin

It was so nice to see you all.

Thanks to everyone that came up and thanked us for the show, i do not think i have ever had so many people do this before so from the team thank you

I also want to thank the amazing crew that worked so hard over the weekend you are amazing and also the new crew that worked this event its nice to see new faces and people and also the local crew that have been helping for months thanks to you all, we could not do this with out you.

I look forward to seeing you all at the next 3 day event on Dec 5th to 7th :(

Thank you all so much

Jason and the Showmasters team :D

I'll be there for sure. Thanks Jason.

congratulations on a job well done. Were you happy with the turn out? I know it wasn't the busiest but it was a great atmosphere. Very friendly.

Thanks from us too guys, this was our first Collectormania and we all thoroughly enjoyed it. Met a load of the other dealers, some of the crew, costume wearers and the organisers and everybody was really friendly.

We're booked up again for December!

Alan.

• Showmasters Admin

congratulations on a job well done. Were you happy with the turn out? I know it wasn't the busiest but it was a great atmosphere. Very friendly.

hi mate sorry did not get to talk to much as well had lots to do on the day but it was a good event and as to numbers we were up around 500 people than last year and 95% of dealer's rebooked so all was good and as all the guests covered there costs so we can book bigger guests for the next show

so its looking good for Dec

see you there

jason :pyth:

hi mate sorry did not get to talk to much as well had lots to do on the day but it was a good event and as to numbers we were up around 500 people than last year and 95% of dealer's rebooked so all was good and as all the guests covered there costs so we can book bigger guests for the next show

so its looking good for Dec

see you there

jason :wub:

Bruce Campbell to Glasgow by any chance?

hi mate sorry did not get to talk to much

All's good I totally understand that.

we were up around 500 people than last year and 95% of dealer's rebooked.

Wow I didn't realise that. That's a great sign. I'm sure the next one will prove just as popular.

all the guests covered there costs so we can book bigger guests for the next show, so its looking good for Dec

This is what we like to hear.

glad to hear it was a success

hopefully you can get a solid, well rounded line up for december announced one MK and Midlands is out the way.

I'll try my hardest to get even more people there in December, i'll get posters and flyers up as soon as the guests are announced

Many Thanks, Jason & all @SM, for a Prosperous Show.

Great Genre Cross Section/Balance of Guests, All attendees Very Friendly & Relaxed + Children Well-Behaved!

Venue is Perfect with Easy-Loading for Dealers, FREE Parking, Shopping Centre with Supermarket (So no-one is obliged to settle for in-event catering) & the Talks are well-positioned so they didn't interfere with any other Proceedings.

Keep Up the Good Work as Always, See You at the Next event.... (Danny Trejo Please!!)

Kindest Regards

G