Golden drinks reception

chrono

At past events opening was at 7 PM and the Gold Pass Drink reception started at 7.30 PM.

I can't really see that changing, especially because many people are in the same boat as you and will only arrive Friday late afternoon.

If the opening is to be at 7 PM and the Gold Pass Drink reception starts at 7.30 PM what do us standard ticket holders do when the drinks reception is happening?

The party for all ticket holders starts after the Drinks Reception, at about 8.30 PM. (Again, this is going from the previous shows.)

You could have a late dinner if you just came in, or simply get ready for the party.

Thanks for making it clearer. Thinking about it it's pretty obvious really :chair:

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I don't think a mad dash will be necessary - the party sometimes takes a while to take off anyway. :D

But yes, if you insist on changing you'd have to go back to your hotel, or possibly bring your party costume, store it in a friend's room (if you know someone staying in the Park Inn) and change there.

Well, I don't think a mad dash will be necessary - the party sometimes takes a while to take off anyway. ;)

But yes, if you insist on changing you'd have to go back to your hotel, or possibly bring your party costume, store it in a friend's room (if you know someone staying in the Park Inn) and change there.

im staying just over the road... well not far... see some things u can get away but a gothic medussa completer with cat eye contact lenses... not so good for blending in haha!

I have no idea what to do me n criss talked about it last night n we relised there are millions of ideas.

i am at a party on the thirsday back hime n thats fancy dress may use the same outfit. but i think i may look like a ideot.

(ps dose someone whos still alive count)

I have no idea what to do me n criss talked about it last night n we relised there are millions of ideas.

i am at a party on the thirsday back hime n thats fancy dress may use the same outfit. but i think i may look like a ideot.

(ps dose someone whos still alive count)

i'd say it counts. who were u tinking of?