Georgia Moffett in Spooks Code 9

Jonesy

Georgia Moffett aka Jenny from The Doctor's Daughter is portraying a psychology student called Kylie who is returning from a Uni Gap Year in the Spooks spin off Spooks Code 9.

Spooks Code 9 is set in 2013 after a nucleur attack on London and the South East. She is part of the rebuilt MI5 now based in Manchester. Suffering from radiation sickness, Kylie is someone who now lives on the edge which brings an exciting side to her character. Always first to volunteer for a field mission, she is described as the life and soul of the new MI5.

Due to start on August 10th on BBC Three.

On a side note, I didn't realise that Georgia Moffett had her son Tyler in 2002 aged just 17 and also portrayed the tear away teen daughter of DS Samantha Nixon in The Bill. Her face rang a bell when she turned up on Doctor Who, but I couldn't place it and didn't bother Wikipediaing her until tonight.

Roll on Spooks Code 9 in just over a week.!!

If you think back to the Doctor Who Confidential episode for The Doctor's Daughter, you will see that she was obviously filming Code 9 at that time. I do not know what colour her hair is now as I did not meet her at the vents recently.

Also, I only knew of Georgia as an actress a few years after her son's birth when she was in The Bill.

Edited by Jonesy

it's blond again now met her at lfcc and she's a darling..this looks really good, didn't like spooks but i'll give it a go

How can you not like Spooks..it is brilliant.

If you didn't like Spooks, then you will probably not like Code 9. I have seen some stuff already and it is a younger version of it set 5 years in the future.

i just dont think i had a chance to get in to it, never saw it all teh way through if i sat down and watched it i would pobably think it was good, but until then i dont think much of what i saw.

but i never say never i shall get aroudn to watching it at some point im sure.

That's ok. All I can suggest is that you watch this from the start as it is brand new without anything to refer to.

The new series of Spooks is due to start in September accordig to Rupert Penry-Jones when he appeared on Top Gear recently. They will give you a recap at the start of the series, but you will need to watch the whole series as they did a full season arc last season for the first time, and are due to again this year. It is worth watching, and you can always catch it on i-Player if you miss it, or d/l it.

Well i'm going to watch it or my Digie Box has it on The timer to recorde both eps

I hope she comes back to Doctor Who as the Doctor's Daughter Jenny would also be brill or have her own Tv series as another spin-off to Doctor Who or be in Torchwood

Well i'm going to watch it or my Digie Box has it on The timer to recorde both eps

I hope she comes back to Doctor Who as the Doctor's Daughter Jenny would also be brill or have her own Tv series as another spin-off to Doctor Who or be in Torchwood

It has been noted elsewhere that she is scheduled to appear in one of the specials.