Binders to hold autos?

Avengers7

I've just invested on Pro plus acid free sleeves and cannot get them into the binder I have because there are 4 holes instead of 3. Anyone know where on the internet you can get lever arch or any hard folder to hold these sleeves.

Would be grateful for any advice.

I've just invested on Pro plus acid free sleeves and cannot get them into the binder I have because there are 4 holes instead of 3. Anyone know where on the internet you can get lever arch or any hard folder to hold these sleeves.

Would be grateful for any advice.

Keep an eye on those sleeves m8 as i think they are the same ones as i purchased a couple of years ago to store my autos! They tend to warp and curl over time and could damage your precious 10"x8"s. I just store mine in run of the mill 'acid free' sleeves from W H Smith with A4 card for a bit of protection. Save yourself some hard earned cash and dump the Pro plus stuff. Then again it is totally up to you how you store your signatures :smile:

I've had the Ultra Pro sleeves for years and they have been fine.

Only just noticed that the OP said Pro Plus ;) Caffine pill anyone!

Well at least it's 'Acid Free' Pro plus so he shouldnt get into any bother with the Law or anything :D LOL. Missed that on the OP so i could probably do with one myself :huh: