COLLECTORMANIA GLASGOW

;)

Jason :jason: and the guys...

Was really good to have you all again at thee weekend...

Sounds like the party was quite a success as well....

Looking forward to seeing you all back at the Arena in December...

Alistair

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've just found a new bruise that i didn't know i had... that would explain why my back didnt want to work this morning...

ummm - you didnt share a bed with a male that night per chance did you? That might explain a bruise on your back ;)

Ah good old Prowse, Dave does love a good party :YAHOO:

I KNOW HE CAME AND SAT DOWN NEXT TO ME AT THE PARTY AND CHATTED ALL NIGHT TO ME HE WAS SUCH A DOWN TO EARTH GUY AND DID NOT MIND THAT I DID NOT RECONISE WHO HE WAS A FIRST HE FOUND IT HIGHLY AMUSING. HE EVEN BOUGHT ME A DRINK IMAGINE DARTH VADER BOUGHT ME A DRINK WOW!

i've just found a new bruise that i didn't know i had... that would explain why my back didnt want to work this morning...

ummm - you didnt share a bed with a male that night per chance did you? That might explain a bruise on your back :YAHOO:

haha i should hope not as my other half is in russia... erm i did kind of fall of a bench and over in the hall at the hotel and was thrown about by a drunken vader....

i keep finding brusise ... why does this go hand in hand with showmasters partys... my bruises after chev 7 were amazing ....