SEASON 3 *SPOILERS*!

Oregon-snowglobe

Here is season 3's opener......I got it from someone who was at Comic-Con and I don't think she'll mind me sharing it with fellow Heroes fans (thanks Kirsty) :headscratch:

HEROES SEASON 3 - CHAPTER ONE - "THE SECOND COMING"

Open on Future Peter (with scar), running. He runs into a car park where he is faced with Claire. She looks very different to the Claire we know. She has a gun trained on him and a caption reads 'Four Years In The Future'.

He explains that he's going back 'to the day they all found out', but she keeps the gun trained on him. She fires and he stops the bullet in mid air, slowing down time. He takes the gun and as time restarts Claire stands there shocked.

Caption - Present Day

We see Peter with the gun, heading towards the hall where Nathan is making his announcement. Peter pushes to the back of the crowd and fires two shots straight into Nathan's chest. Nathan goes down and Matt runs to the back of the hall to find the assassin. Future Peter runs into a store room and stashes the gun before running back out in the hall and heading for the exits. Present Peter runs after him but does not see his face. Cut to Matt entering a bathroom to find Present Peter holding the black hat and rucksack of the assassin. He says the man got away and that he didn't see his face.

Cut to Claire at home in Costa Verde watching the events unfold on TV. She dials her phone.

Cut to Peter answering Claire's phone in the ambulance. He says they are taking him to hospital and Claire offers to help but she is too far away.

In the hospital the doctors work to save Nathan, shocking him. Tim elapses and Peter is waiting. The doctor comes out and says 'I'm sorry'. Nathan is dead. Peter kisses him, and moments later Nathan wakes. He's alive.

Cut to Hiro at Yamagato Industries. He is behind his desk making the clock go back and forth. Ando enters and they talk about how bored Hiro is with no destiny to follow. A knock at the door and a man delivers a DVD message from Kaito.

Cut to Claire watching the TV. She makes a decision and throws some clothes in a bag. As she opens her room to leave, who is there but Sylar! He says that he's not completely healed and that he wants her power. She knocks him out with a cheerleading trophy and runs, but he uses telekinesis to trap her in the house. Claire hides in a cupboard as Sylar rattles the handle from outside.

Cut to Maya. She is also watching a door handle rattle, but it's Mohinder and she almost smacks him with a cricket bat, thinking it is Sylar returning. Mohinder has put Molly on a plane and says she should be safe. Maya asks about her examination and when she can be cured. Mohinder says that he has no idea and is going back to India. Maya gets upset and starts to manifest her powers. She controls it and he realises that the powers are linked to the adrenal gland and the fight or flight response.

Cut to Yamagato Industries. Hiro watches as Kaito says that there is a safe with very important contents, but that Hiro should never open it.

Hiro opens the safe anyway and finds an envelope and a note which says 'Press play'. He presses play on the tape and Kaito says 'I told you not to open the safe!'. Kaito says that the envelope contains one half of an important written formula. He also says that one of the heroes is special and carries 'the light'. Hiro holds the formula but something takes it away. He stops time and follows speed tracks in the air to a blonde girl who asks him how he can do that. She has the formula and knocks Hiro out, getting away.

Cut to Present Peter, he is looking for the stashed gun but Parkman has beaten him to it. Matt tries to read his mind but can't. Present Peter morphs into Future Peter and tells Matt that he's seen too much. He touches Matt and he disappears.

Nathan awakes in hospital and sees his suit hanging on the door. He walks out of the hospital right into a news reporter. The reporter and Future Peter follow Nathan to a church where he proclaims on camera that his recovery is God's work. Future Peter holds Nathan as they both kneel at the altar.

Cut to Mohinder concocting an experiment under the microscope. He and Maya have a moment as he explains that he may be able to isolate the building blocks of the heroes powers. He says that with the information he has he can give super powers to anyone.

Cut to Claire and Sylar. While she is locked in the cupboard he finds the Level 5 file of Knox and other detainees and takes them, calling it a 'shopping list'. Claire sneaks behind him and stabs him in the chest. She runs but Sylar traps her against the wall and starts to open up her forehead. Cut to Claire lying on a table with her scalp missing. Sylar has his hands in her brain, poking around. He says that the human brain would give up so many secrets if it was used to its full capability. "Why does evil exist? How many angels can dance on the head of a pin? How do we make love stay?"

Claire asks "Are you going to eat it?" Sylar answers "Eat your brain? Claire, that's disgusting." He finds what he's looking for, we hear a click and he stands up. He pulls the knife from his chest and we see him heal. He has Claire's power. He walks away but thinks twice and picks her scalp up from the floor, replacing it. She asks "What about me? Aren't you going to kill me?" He replies that her brain is different than all the others and that he couldn't kill her even if he wanted to. He says that she can't die, "and now I guess neither can I!"

Cut to Mohinder. He explains again that he has done what his father never could and has identified the genetic makeup of the heroes' abilities. Maya is upset that he can't heal her and tells him he must destroy the syringe with the power-giving abilities.

Cut to Nathan and Peter, they are talking at his bedside. Nathan says "We can be angels, all here to do God's bidding". He says that there couldn't be angels if everyone knew about them, so he will not reveal the secrets of their abilities. Peter leaves, saying that he hopes one day Nathan will understand why he shot him. Mr Linderman appears - it was him who healed Nathan. He says that both of them have important work to do.

Cut to a governor watching TV. He calls out to a woman called Tracey who enters, it is Nikki/Gina/Jessica. He says "I think we found our man". He is watching Nathan on TV. She says "I like him".

Matt Parkman wakes up in the desert with a scorpion on his face. He stands and looks around but there is no-one and nothing for miles.

Hiro says that he must teleport to the future to see the significance of the formula being stolen. In the future he sees chaos, people running and screaming. Then he sees Ando and himself arguing over the formula. Hiro raises his sword and Ando blasts him with electricity! Ando takes the formula and runs. The city implodes and debris flies everywhere. Hiro comes back to the present and tells Ando that they have to find the formula.

Mohinder stands on the docks with the syring in his hand. He is about to throw it into the water but at the last minute changes his mind and injects himself. He spasma and collapses.

Angela is at the hospital watching over Nathan. She sees Peter and asks "What have you done with my son?" She reveals that her power is predictive dreams and that it was the first one that Peter used. She tells Peter that what he did has started a new chain of events and that he has screwed up everything by shooting Nathsn. She again asks ''What have you done with my son?".

Cut to Level 5 at the company. The man we saw as Knox on the Level 5 files that Sylar has is yelling "I'm not who you think I am! I'm Peter Petrelli". We see other detainees, included a man who is blasting electricity at the glass, and Noah Bennet, who is bouncing a ball against the glass.

Cut to Mohinder. Two muggers approach him and take his watch. They demand money and when he doesn't answer one pulls a gun on him. Mohinder grabs the gun and twists it, breaking the mugger's fingers. He then stands, picking up the other mugger and throwing him through the air. He chases the muggers as they run off into the night, then stops, looking at his hands.

Caption - TO BE CONTINUED!!

So excited to see Sylar back in action :chair:

Sorry.....mind wandered a bit then :chair:

Did it join mine in the gutter.:chair:

Yep....it's still there :chair: especially as I'm currently stalking photos of Grunny as well.....

ooohhh hapy thought