The Warriors

Matt2006

I know there are already a few threads already for 'The Warriors' but I thought it would be appropriate to start a new one due to the 30th anniversary in 2009, so hopefully Showmasters could get the gang together for the end of this year, Midlands perhaps, or LFCC or Milton Keynes next year?

I'd love to meet David Patrick Kelly

Gotta be for Commando for me

Sully, you know when I said Id kill you last? ........ I lied! :P

It would be great to meet some cast members from the Warriors, although Id have to wear my baseball furies shirt LOL

can you dig it? :D

Think thats a good idea about contacting the warriors website owners - they seem pretty well connected from what I've read on their forum.

I think James Remar is awesome, I've seen a lot of movies he's been in and he has been typecast a bit as the bad, angry guy (becasue he does it so well) but it's great to see him in a different part like in Dexter.

David Patrick Kelly is great too, I'd love to hear him talk about Twin Peaks.

I think James Remar is awesome, I've seen a lot of movies he's been in and he has been typecast a bit as the bad, angry guy (becasue he does it so well) but it's great to see him in a different part like in Dexter.

I thought he was great in Tales From The Darkside: The Movie where he played a nice guy boyfreind. Was good to see him in Sex And The City episodes too - I dont watch it regularly, just noticed him a few times.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Walter Hill would be brill! For the Alien fans (like myself) he produced and wrote the screenplays for some of them. Also directed such classics as Southern Comfort and 48 hours, but for me I'd like to meet him for The Warriors!

48 hours = Sonny Landham = Midlands in March! Be good company for Sonny to have Walter!!!