busiest day ?

Skylover

busiest day   

53 members have voted

1. 1. so which day do you think will be the busiest

• saturday
    • sunday
    • same

Yeah last year the Sunday was a lot busier because of the Heroes guests and Patrick Stewart. I didn't go to the year before but my sister went on the Sunday that year and said it wasn't too busy, so I guess it depends on the guests! I think both days this year will be really busy.

I have gone for Saturday this year, as you have got a few signers that are doing Saturday only which for me out weighs Sunday (John Hurt, Charles Dance) and also you have got the inital reaction from the newbies and the passing trade that have heard Christopher Lloyd is attending!

I picked Sunday as there are more people I want to see that day.

I'm going Sunday as I'm only interested in the free talks, and sundays had the best line up I felt. Question is will tickets for sundays talks be available saturday, don't want to turn up at 11 on Sunday and find the free talk tickets have gone. Jason Mewes is the one that influenced me to go sunday.

Question is will tickets for sundays talks be available saturday, don't want to turn up at 11 on Sunday and find the free talk tickets have gone. Jason Mewes is the one that influenced me to go sunday.

Showmasters did post this up in another thread:-

FREE TALK TICKETS

will be given out on the day of the talk its self first come first served so a talk taking place on sat the ticket will be given out on sat and sun talks will be given out on the sun

Question is will tickets for sundays talks be available saturday, don't want to turn up at 11 on Sunday and find the free talk tickets have gone. Jason Mewes is the one that influenced me to go sunday.

Showmasters did post this up in another thread:-

FREE TALK TICKETS

will be given out on the day of the talk its self first come first served so a talk taking place on sat the ticket will be given out on sat and sun talks will be given out on the sun

Thanks. Getting tempted by the saturdya now, the talks have changed. John Hurt doing a talk saturday now (as well as the lovely Miss Moffett attending, wonder if she will join Peter Davison on stage for his talk)