Cosplay At Midland

im going as Rose tyler As Per Usual Won last time with ma mate tom aka the Doctor and lee Captain Jack

Sounds cool!well its the first time for me going to one of these events so i won't be going as anyone. :borg:

I'll look out for you as Rose tyler though!nice one! :hathor:;)

hello Rose, is this you?

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y180/Jerrico/DrWho.jpg

i been meaning to find out who the others are and send them copies of this pic for them

Ive met cap jack many times before but had no idea who you and the doctor were

I am going as Indiana jones, and it will be the first time i get to show my film accurate costume at a showmasters event, and my friend will be going as Marion Ravenwood ( yay i finally get a costumed sidekick )

Edited by Jerrico

• 3 weeks later...

I mentioned it in the other thread but I thought I'd mention it here aswell.

I am a Guy, and am gonna crossplay as Amy from Soul Calibur 4 lol

amy.jpg

costume is complete and will post a picture up as soon as the wig is complete, the sword is also near completion.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

omg how embarrasing

yh it is

are you the one who asked for a picture in the food court

ive lost alot of the weight just for the next collectormania midlands

yeah that was me! its great to learn peoples names, forget about counting the captain Jack's there's far too many of them, try counting stormtroopers instead, its much easier to keep track of them... LOL

I am hoping to go as Rose Tyler from 'Army of Ghosts'

have seen we also have 'Idiot's Lantern' and 'Journey's End' Roses - could we somehow all meet up? That would be such good fun!

I am going on my own so hope Who cosplayers won't mind me randomly going up and sayin hi and askin for photos!

Oooooooooooh another costume thread. I will be The Doctor again with my Donna, T&C Rose and Martha in my Pocket XD

Oooh now I'm really tempted... if Paul McGann does both days I'll go both and be 8th Dr one day and Master the day you go. :D

Oooooooooooh another costume thread. I will be The Doctor again with my Donna, T&C Rose and Martha in my Pocket XD

Oooh now I'm really tempted... if Paul McGann does both days I'll go both and be 8th Dr one day and Master the day you go. :D

I really want to see you as the 8th Dr, going Saturday... ;-)

~ Rose

sorry i havent been in touch recently but alldoctor who characters you fancy trying to make our own doctor who paradox with lots of characters

im rose tyler (Stolen earth to journeys end)

hope isee yous there on sat

I am hoping to go as Rose Tyler from 'Army of Ghosts'

have seen we also have 'Idiot's Lantern' and 'Journey's End' Roses - could we somehow all meet up? That would be such good fun!

I am going on my own so hope Who cosplayers won't mind me randomly going up and sayin hi and askin for photos!

hopefully i willsee you there i will be with my best friend Tome who will be the Doctor

That is v cool!! Can I ask, where did you find her bomber jacket? I have been searching high and low on and offline!!

Got my Rose earrings the other day (fiddly gits to put on) so am now all set!

Looking fwd to seeing everyone there, not too long to wait not I guess.

cool im got it from primark but its not exactly the same it has short sleves my mum got it me dont ask

just when I thought everything was safe, there are Daleks around collectormania aswell.

I am scared of them lol but I think you could bring it in though. considering I seen em in other events but wasn't in Collectormania so you'll have to see what they think of it.

Well because of the fact that I didn't cosplay as Misa in Milton Keynes collectormania, i might possibly cosplay as Misa instead of amy in Collectormania, I'll just have to flip a coin for that one.