Tony Amendola Refunds

gebes

A few days ago, I was chatting to Crippsy_99 and he commented that he does'nt appear to have had his money refunded yet from his Tony Amendola photoshoot. I told him to drop an email off to the info showmasters address.

He did so, but has'nt heard anything back yet , I told him to mark the email for Jola's attention.

He's now going on about it, as wants to get it sorted so that he can spend said money at LFCC.

I know how many emails must be recieved, so it'll be in the to be actioned ones. Any chance someone can have a look.

It would mean I stop getting comments about not having the money back to then be spent at LFCC !!

Feel free to insult him heavily if he has received the money !!

I have emailed showmasters about the refund but have heard nothing. I assume they are very busy and it will happen in time.

I still have not had my refund either and want the money for Chrisopher Loyd at LFCC. Some info into what's happening would be nice guys.

• Showmasters Admin

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay everyone.

All the refunds for Tony Amendola photo shoots were processed on Monday 7th July and so should be appearing back in your accounts anytime from now.

Thanks for your patience.

All the best

Mark :(