LOST BOYS, MONSTER SQUAD, SID HAIG BILL MOSELY?

teabelly83

yeah a monster squad reunion in the uk would be sweet! i got the 20th anniversary dvd off the net. i also got a kickin' wolfman tee frm fright rags, go get yourself one aswel...

http://www.fright-rags.com/index.php?main_...39c5019ae87d139

also, the original lost boys cast is a must, the 'tribe' looks crap, and 2bhonest, autumn reeser aint that hot. in my opinion. cerina vincent is way hotter...who ive met id like to add..lol :D 2 words....GOD DAYMN...

"Wolfman has nads" :YAHOO:

I could never understand why it was so surprising to that kid when I saw this film. Shane Black wrote much better lines in his career.

The line is set up really early in the film when Fat Kid and Patrick are having a debate on whether or not he does indeed have nards. Thats why he wears pants. So no one can see his Wolf Dork!!! :D

Shane Black may well have written better scripts in your opinion, but alot of his fans would take the Monster Squad over Lethal Weapon any day of the week.

Oh, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang is one of my most favorite movies though!!!

Shane Black may well have written better scripts in your opinion, but alot of his fans would take the Monster Squad over Lethal Weapon any day of the week.

Oh, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang is one of my most favorite movies though!!!

My favourite lines of his are in The Last Boy Scout (1991).

Met 6 of The Lost Boys in '06 and will be meeting even more in March '09..... goin to a Monster Squad reunion in October, including Shane Black! can't wait!!! but we definitley need them here in the UK too!!!

awsome, where was the meeting of the 6 lost boys cast?? and id imagine it was davids gang and the 2 coreys?? and wheres the monster squad reunion, in the usa??

damn u lol

• 2 weeks later...

The lost boys was at Collectormania MK....we had both Coreys, Billy Wirth (Dwayne), Brooke McCarter (Paul), Jamison Newlander (Alan Frog) and Chance Corbitt (Laddie). It was awesome!!! then we had a screening of Lost Boys with a QnA before it.

The Monster Squad reunion is indeed in America, I am so excited about Shane Black!! mainly for Predator though :)