Where did my topic go?

Metal Gear

Yeah. I thought seeing as how everyone else seems do a "who was that girl" post after an event, it wouldn't do any harm, and might actually be seen as a nice compliment for the person in question. I would have said it in private but this forum doesn't allow private messages, so what's a guy to do?

Yeah it's ok. I wasn't getting at you. Just a bit frustrating when you wanna contact someone from the event, can't send them a private message, and when you put (what I thought was) a compliment on here it gets removed. This is part of the reason I never used to post on here - even if you write something polite and swear-free, it's up to certain people whether it is something that should be on here.

• Showmasters Admin

Yeah it's ok. I wasn't getting at you. Just a bit frustrating when you wanna contact someone from the event, can't send them a private message, and when you put (what I thought was) a compliment on here it gets removed. This is part of the reason I never used to post on here - even if you write something polite and swear-free, it's up to certain people whether it is something that should be on here.

hi i do not know were you post went we did not take it off ?

sorry mate its the tec monsters eating posts

the only time we take stuff of if it get nasty or promoting another event mostly

or if we think david b is getting to many posts up on the forum in a day. ;)

in fact i was going to go back in time in the forum and start deleting david b posts from the start, and watch his number of post go down, in the end it would make someone else be king of the forum posters with out him knowing, but that would be to mean :rolleyes:

jason :poki:

lol thanks folks. I was starting to get paranoid about my post. "wow, maybe I WAS being creepy. Maybe I WAS being too complimentary. Maybe the gorgeous girl from the photo session WAS creeped out and made some kind of complaint against me!!!"

Anyway if you do read this Theresa, all I will say is you are very pretty. (Is that subdued enough?) :D

Edited by Metal Gear

Having not seen the original post im some what confused, all i have to say is are you sure your talking about the right person?

-x-

You mean the girl at the photo session area controlling crowds? Why would it not be the right person? She is short, with dark hair and her name badge said "Theresa" The original post was just me saying she was very pretty.

Having not seen the original post im some what confused, all i have to say is are you sure your talking about the right person?

-x-

You mean the girl at the photo session area controlling crowds? Why would it not be the right person? She is short, with dark hair and her name badge said "Theresa" The original post was just me saying she was very pretty.

Am only asking cause i am she. Therefore thank u for the compliment. :poki: -x-

Am only asking cause i am she. Therefore thank u for the compliment. :D -x-

:P Well that's me speechless! Now I am glad you didn't read the original post - it was a tiny wee bit more than "you're pretty" (don't worry - nothing extreme, just a corny attempt to compliment you). It was something like "most gorgeous girl there" and "I'd like to apologise if you caught me starting at you..."

:poki: