autographs...

vala

hello,

really sorry if this is elsewhere on this forum, i've had a (very) quick look and couldn't see anything...

i've just booked tickets for me and my fiance to come down to the event to see jason mewes and claudia black. found the tickets for the photo sessions nice and easy, but couldn't spot anything for autographs.

will they be announced sooner, or is it a case of buying them on the day? doesn't bother me either way, as i will totally be buying them, i just like to be prepared!

thanks in advance (even if you're just shoving me in the direction of a response!)

xxx

Once you have you VQ ticket and your number has come up you join the queue for the relevant guest. Before you get up to them there will be a table with photos on it, with some lovely volunteers sitting behind. You pay them, they give you a slip that indicates how many auto's you have paid for, and then you go up to the guest table, hand the slip to the other lovely volunteer sitting next to the guest and go for it!

Once you have you VQ ticket and your number has come up you join the queue for the relevant guest. Before you get up to them there will be a table with photos on it, with some lovely volunteers sitting behind. You pay them, they give you a slip that indicates how many auto's you have paid for, and then you go up to the guest table, hand the slip to the other lovely volunteer sitting next to the guest and go for it!

For some of the guests there will not be a table before the guest in which case you pay the assistant sat with the guest.