Want list for future guests.

BluePeople

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Roy Scheider or anyone from Jaws, (shame Robert Shaw is no longer with us).

I'd also like to see any of the Actors/Directors from the Halloween series (especially John Carpenter), Kristin Kreuk (?) - Lana Lang from Smallville, Allison Mack (Chloe from Smallville), Bruce Campbell (Ash - Evil Dead), David Boreanaz (Angel), Anthony Michael Hall from 'Dead Zone', Sam Neill (Jurassic Park), Christopher Lloyd (Back to the Future, Taxi), Helen Slater (Supergirl), Timothy Dalton (James Bond), any of the Universal Monster actors - Creature From The Black Lagoon, The Mummy etc.

From Star Wars:

Amy Allen (Aayla Secura)

Temuera Morrison (Jango Fett) - he was great at last show.

Michonne Bouriaggue (?) (Aurra Sing)

Jake Lloyd (Anakin - Episode One)

Christopher Lee (Count Dooku & much more)

Ian McDiarmid (Palpatine)

But above all of these actors - JENNIFER GARNER from Alias & Daredevil!

Obi-Wan

The guest list so far for the next event is just getting better every week!! :D

The list is fantastic.

I'd like to see Christopher Lee or anyone else from Lord of the Rings. Sala Baker was cool last year, looking forward to Billy Boyd this year.

Would be a dream to see Natalie Portman! :D

More from Harry potter would be a bonus. How about someone from Battlestar Galactica??

Best wishes to you all and hope this forum takes off!!

Aragorn

Brilliant line up for May so far! Went to Collectormania 2 last year and it was fantastic- thanks to all who organised it.

Glad to see Tom Felton is going to be a guest - it'd be good to see more actors from Harry potter and maybe even J.K Rowling someday.

Yeah Bruce Campbell and Sam Neill would be really good people to meet. I'd also like to see:

Leeana Walsman (Zam Wessel)

Ian Mckellen (Magneto/ Gandalf)

Hugo Weaving (Elrond/Agent Smith)

Andy Serkis (Gollum)

Orlando Bloom (Legolas)

Anthony Daniels (C3P0)

Nicholas Brendon (Xander)

Alyson Hannigan (Willow)

and possibly Mark Hamill (Luke) in the future aswell.

T

• Showmasters Admin

:D Glad so many of you enjoyed C2 last year!

It is really unfortunate that Andy Sirkis will no longer be able to make it to C3 this May, but we will be inviting him along to a later Collectormania so hopefully there will be another opportunity to meet him.

Keep your suggestions coming in, and we'll keep searching for new guests!

Great to see people signing up to the forum already!

Some more peeps I'd like to see...

Anyone from Ghostbusters, any voice actor from The Simpsons, Elizabeth Shue (Back to the Future, Adventures in Babysitting) , Kelly Le Brock (Wierd Science, Woman in Red) There's so many!

The important thing is to tell as many people as possible about C3, because the more people that come, the bigger a success it is, and the bigger the guests that can be invited to future shows!

Bring on Al Pacino and Robert De Niro :D

jimmyshoes

For the showmasters organisers;

Can you tell us when the next guest announcements will be made? And could you clarify what you mean by 'A' list? As a film graduate 'A' list should mean names that can open a movie ie; Tom Cruise, Julia Roberts, Harrison Ford etc. Can we expect stars of this magnitude?

Obi-Wan

PS: Gotta agree with Leeana Walsman, how about Keira Knightley (Sabe Episode I) too?

Hi There,

Enjoyed the last show very much.

Would like to see Billy Dee Williams (Lando Calrissian) and Carrie Fisher (Leia).

Good to see guests that are again beating those at the Memorabilia show, which isn't doing a fantastic job on the advertising front. "New site coming February 29th" (Still not there, same old hard to read advert only.

Suggestion for next time -

Think the virtual queuing system needs changing a little. It was very difficult to hear the tannoy announcements, maybe some kind of board with approx waiting times could be made. Then we wouldn't have to keep pestering the queue administrators to ask them "How long for person x ?"

Also, is it possible to give us an idea of the autograph costs, all seem to be set at £15 last time. That way we can budget in advance with so many guests attending.

thanks

Paul

• Showmasters Admin

:D Hi,

By "A" list we generally mean the lead actor/actress in a movie or major tv series, or at east someone who appears in the opening credits. For example, we would include any of the main bridge crew of a Star Trek series, or the likes of Rutger Hauer or Robert Englund who were at previous Collectormania events.

We would love to be able to confirm the likes of Tom Cruise, and we are working on developing the Collectormania events so that in the future this may be possible. It's highly unlikely to happen for this C3 though!

As for when the next guests will be confirmed, I can't give you a definite answer. We only announce the names once we know the actors are definitely coming, and at the moment we are still waiting for final arrangements to be confirmed by several agents. It should hopefully be early next week, though.

We only started the virtual queuing system at the last Collectormania so it was very much a test run! We will be improving it quite a bit for C3 so it should run much more smoothly this time.

On the whole most of the actors will be charging between £10 and £15 for an autographed photo, although we won't know the prices for definite until closer to the event. I'll look into publishing the prices in advance. :D

yeah that would be great to know the pricing before the event if it was possible.

i'd love for elijah wood to be included or dominic monaghan to be added to the guestlist. it's a real shame andy serkis couldn't attend this year. hopefully in the future we will see him attend the event! it would be great to meet him.

clair

Here is a list of guests who I think would be suitable for the weekend -

Clayton Rohner and Richard Brooks (Henry and Chandler the two lead characters from the sci-fi channel series G VS E, I belive this would be their first Uk convention apperance if you could get them)

Robert Englund (Freddy Krueger) BRING HIM BACK!!!

Brian Thomason (Luke and The Judge from Buffy)

Bruce Campbell (Ash from Evil Dead) most people would agree that Bruce would eb the ultimate guest!

Anthony Michael Hall (Dead Zone)

Alyson Hannigan (Buffy)

Yancy Buttler (Witchblade) - anyone from Witchblade!

Shannon Elizabeth (American Pie, Thirteen Ghosts, Jack Frost etc) has to be the most unrealistic suggestion ever but it's worth a shot!

Craig Sheffer (Nightbreed and Hellraiser Inferno) - Anyone from Nightbreed!

Mark Metcalf (The Master from Buffy)

Some guests from the world of pro wrestling, Memorabillia last year had guys like Legion of doom and jake the snake, they seemed to go down well with the crowd.

Nic Brendon (Buffy)

Angus Schrim (Tall Man from Phantasm)

Robert Patrick (Terminater 2 and X-Files)

Anyone from Taken or 24!

Danny John Jewles, Craign Charles (Lister and Cat from Red Dwarf)

Franz Oz (Yoda in Star Wars, Muppets, Sesame Street etc)

Linda Cardelini (Freaks and Geeks, Scooby Doo movie)

Hello! i'm Adam!

Just to say i went to collectorsmania 2 last year and it was so cool! i enjoyed it very much!

I have only just been back to view the new guests and am so excited as you have some Top Star Wars guests going, Here is who i think should also attend the event in May:

From Star Wars

Leeana Walsman (Zam Wessel)

Ian mcdermid (Palpatine)

Christopher Lee (Dooku) - I undersatnd he does not do signings anymore

Billy Dee Williams (Lando) Was attending but coming to Collectormania 4 i heard.

Carrie Fisher (Leia)

Farnk Oz (Yoda)

Liam Neeson (Qui Gon Jinn)

From buffy/Angel

James Marsters (Spike) as he down in May/June

Alyson Hannigan (Willow)

Mark Metcalf (The Master)

Nick brendon (Xander)

Vladimir Kulich (The Beast in Angel) - He would be so cool, and i would take it, very popular!

I look forward until May! :D

Hi This Is Stu (AKA - The bountyhunter from Demon Toys)

future guests that has to be a must !

Tom Savini

Evel Knievel

Robbie Knievel

Lee Majors

Kevin Nash ( WWE Wrestler)

Shawn Micheals (WWE Wrestler)

Hulk Hogan (WWE Wrestler)

George A Romero

Howard Sherman (Bub the zombie "Day Of The Dead"

Gunner Hansan

Kane Hodder

Louis (Louis meets....) BBC 2

Dave Courtney

All these people i know do collector shows, hopefully they might come to Collectormania ! COLLECTOR MANIA RULES !!!! Stu.

hi this is Charlotte (Charlie) And i think we should have a few more WWE Wrestlers at Collectormania if possible. People like :

Kevin Nash - (aka - big sexy & diesel, WWE) Bret Hart. Scott Hall & Hollywood Hulk Hogan, Paul (big show) White, Kurt Angle.

Also i would like to see - Evel Knievel, David Hasslehoff, Adam west, Eddie Kidd (if he's up to it) Kelly Le Brock, Adam Sandler, MR. T (From the A-Team) Richard Anderson (bionic man) Anyone from "The Dukes Of Hazzard"

I also would just like to say that i went to C1 & C2 and i loved them, and a big hello to "Hat Man who got me in early to use the loo !" x thanks hat man!

Charlie.

GET DOWN TO THE COLLECTORMANIA AT THE MK !

Totaly wicked the last collectormania ! what can i say.

I have to agree with the last 2 people when i say that i would love to see some wrestlers from WWF Whoops ! i mean WWE now, but my 3 all time people to meet have to be

EVEL KNIEVEL & TOM SAVINI & GEORGE ROMERO along with his wife Christine of the dead films, that would be so cool man !!!!!!

Keep on collecting dudes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would be good to see some WWE wrestlers but generally they do not do these kind of things overseas so it would not be possible. More possible would be getting some of the FWA roster (frontierwrestling.com) to the show as they are the top british promotion out there and some of their wrestlers eg - Johny Storm, Doug Williams and Jodie Fleisch are known worldwide.

As WWE wrestlers are not really possible it would be a lot better to look into some of the top indy workers out there who also carry name value (by infy i meen guys who are non WWE workers) indy workers who would be possible and would draw fans include -

Christopher Daniels

Raven Scott Levy

Low-Ki

Justin Credible

Shane Douglas

Sting

Bill Goldberg

Jerry Lynn

AJ Styles

American Dragon

X-Pac Sean Waltman

Big Vito LoGrasso

:D Hi,

By "A" list we generally mean the lead actor/actress in a movie or major tv series, or at east someone who appears in the opening credits. For example, we would include any of the main bridge crew of a Star Trek series, or the likes of Rutger Hauer or Robert Englund who were at previous Collectormania events.

We would love to be able to confirm the likes of Tom Cruise, and we are working on developing the Collectormania events so that in the future this may be possible. It's highly unlikely to happen for this C3 though!

As for when the next guests will be confirmed, I can't give you a definite answer. We only announce the names once we know the actors are definitely coming, and at the moment we are still waiting for final arrangements to be confirmed by several agents. It should hopefully be early next week, though.

We only started the virtual queuing system at the last Collectormania so it was very much a test run! We will be improving it quite a bit for C3 so it should run much more smoothly this time.

On the whole most of the actors will be charging between £10 and £15 for an autographed photo, although we won't know the prices for definite until closer to the event. I'll look into publishing the prices in advance. :D

Hi, thanks for clearing that up for us! :D

We're really looking forward to this years shows!

Could you answer something else for us? In the last issue of Model Mart Billy Dee Williams is listed as a guest at the next show. Could you please tell us if he is still appearing?

Thanks, and all the best for the show,

Obi-Wan

Hey there,

Well, with Armin Shimmerman being added to the line up it means i'll just have to go (i appear to be slightly over-obsessed with Buffy/Angel guests!).

It's a real shame C3 is on the same weekend as EoDs as im sure you'd have had a ton more attendees coming over - instead of them all being in Blackpool!!

Jo

Heya

The line up is looking awesome but being a huge star wars fan Id rather see the equivalent guest magnitude in this area :D It'd be great to see some more star wars names for this and furture events. It was good to see jango at CM2 :D

I agree with many here that Christopher Lee would be fantastic, Hamill (luke) would be superb aswell.

On a more realistic level though, Id like to see names like Carrier Fischer and Brian Blessad come here as they are known for attending convo's elsewhere.

I was also delighted to see Pat Morita, he's a favourite of mine :)

Can't wait,

Dave

Hi all - just wanted to agree with Jo, was sooo disappointed to find that Collectormania clashed with the End Of Days Angel convention in Blackpool. Really enjoyed last years collectormania and am trying to figure out how I can make it to Milton Keynes from Blackpool on the Monday to at least catch the last day!!!!

PS - Anyone from Buffy / Angel would be welcomed!!!

Wow they are getting some good guests aint they, for only a small area for the signings to take place anyway. I have been looking forward to london expo for a while, but Collectorsmania just out beats it by a mile, They have better guest eg: Tem Morrison from C2 and Ray park!

I tell you one thing Armin Shimerman was one guest that alot of people wanted to attend London expo, and Now C3's got him

***it would just be so so so cool if Vladimir Kulich should go, hes the old guy who plays The Beast in Angel!

Thanks,

Adam

Ps. Hi Bohan its me from the other message board!