Thanks from Pit Boss Mara

Bad Dog

Hey, thought I'd give this a try, not one for coming on here to post, just check my profile I think this is like my 5th post! But I wanted to say thanks to all the crew I worked with this weekend, and while I am here all those in the past. Didn't realise it was tradition to come on here but I may start poping in now and again.

Anyway thanks again for putting up with me and my really bad jokes :headscratch: , I'll try to come up with some new ones for LF&CC,

Love and hugs

Mara

xx

Edited by Bad Dog

Anyway thanks again for putting up with me and my really bad jokes :headscratch: , I'll try to come up with some new ones for LF&CC,

Oh dear..... yeah some of those were *quite* bad ;)

Hey, thought I'd give this a try, not one for coming on here to post, just check my profile I think this is like my 5th post! But I wanted to say thanks to all the crew I worked with this weekend, and while I am here all those in the past. Didn't realise it was tradition to come on here but I may start poping in now and again.

Anyway thanks again for putting up with me and my really bad jokes :D , I'll try to come up with some new ones for LF&CC,

Love and hugs

Mara

xx

Was it a continuation of the wood jokes at Autographica?

Thanks for Saturday afternoon. ;p We did really well then.

Kip