Photo shoot tickets.

Tina

Everyone wants a piece of him but they have no respect for him either.

Well put! I wonder how many people bothered to say "Thank you" for their autographs? I did - then I told him he was "wonderful"! :P Made him smile anyway! :D

I had a photo shoot with John and got his autograph,i was amazed that rushed as it was he managed to say 'thankyou for coming' to the people having their photos taken(him thanking me!) Not sure if he managed to keep it up for the whole of the shoot but definately for the 3 or 4 people i saw. Again when i thanked him for his auto he thanked me for coming, what a truly kind and considerate guy who seems to have time for everyone! Luv ya John :P

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a photo shoot with John and got his autograph,i was amazed that rushed as it was he managed to say 'thankyou for coming' to the people having their photos taken(him thanking me!) Not sure if he managed to keep it up for the whole of the shoot but definately for the 3 or 4 people i saw. Again when i thanked him for his auto he thanked me for coming, what a truly kind and considerate guy who seems to have time for everyone! Luv ya John :P

Yes, he was really lovely in the photoshoot even though he must have been knackered by the time it was my turn. He was still big smiles, eager with the hugs, and when I was leaving he said it was nice to see me again because he'd remembered me from the signing a little earlier that morning. It was insanely rushed in the photoshoot but JB spoke and interacted as much as he was able to. I can't speak for everyone but he was a true profressional from what I saw.

I was so surpirsed to find out Collectormania had 7 crew members short.

it was chaos . But they did a fantastic job trying to organize everything. When i was about to collect my John Barrowman i was so pissed off. I ended up in the wrong corner and tried to get out but people wouldn´t let me :D Then i spoted my picture and elbowed myself out . Only to scream my troath of to get to them .. people wouldn´t move even when asked them polite.

With James photoshad come, the crew asked us to wait in a line outside. then some people ( Not the crew) Said we didn´t have to. and many of us left the que to see what all fuss was about. And was, once again standing in the line now far back instead ;) The Crew did their best, but some selfish people tried to crash everything all the time

Edited by Spikes Babe

Has anyone had their photos sent to them yet?

Mine arrived on Monday morning.

I'm still waiting for mine :D

I put the last lot of pictures in the post this morning so you should receive them within the next couple of days.

Kayla

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone had their photos sent to them yet?

Mine arrived on Monday morning.

I'm still waiting for mine ;)

I put the last lot of pictures in the post this morning so you should receive them within the next couple of days.

Kayla

I don't want to be a pain but am still waiting for my Eve Myles photo - its coming up to June now!