What about James Bond Guests????

Guest Dr jones

How about some Bond guests at Collectormania 4??? ;)

At C3 there were John Rhys-Davies, Virgina Hey, Dermot Crowley, Jeremy Bulloch, Samantha Bond and David yip (but no bond photos :unsure: ).

So how about some more Bond guests at C4.

Suggestions:

Blanche Ravalec - Dolly Jaws's girlfriend in Moonraker. Recently did a convention.

Burt Kwouk - Mr Ling, Goldfinger apperance in You only live twice.

Tsai Chin - Ling in You only live twice.

John Bowe - Colonel Geyador in Living daylights and Duggie in Corination Street.

And more

So what do you think??

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought of another great crossover guest, Lawrence Mackoare - he played Mr Kil in James bond Die another day and Lurtz in fellowship of the ring, and also he's going to play The witch king of Angmar in Return of the king.

Now he would be a great guest to have at C4!!!! ;)

Cool, when did you meet Maryam D'Abo?? What was she like?? Just wondering what other bond guests you've met?

Has anyone met Blanche Ravalec cause she recently did a convention in London and i really wanted to meet her but i couldnt make it. Great if she came to C4!!!!

Cool, when did you meet Maryam D'Abo?? What was she like?? Just wondering what other bond guests you've met?

Has anyone met Blanche Ravalec cause she recently did a convention in London and i really wanted to meet her but i couldnt make it. Great if she came to C4!!!!

Not many really. I've met a few of the girls - Caroline Munro (Naomi from Spy Who Loved Me), Samantha Bond (latest Miss Moneypenny - met a C3 of course!) and of course Maryam D'Abo, who I met at Memorabilia last year with George Lazenby (007 From On Her Majesty's Secret Service).

Maryam was lovely - very attractive, and very friendly, but I'm afraid my camera played up when my wife took the pic and it came out kinda blurry.

I have a link to the celebs I have met at http://groups.msn.com/ObiWansCelebrityPhot...sbondstars.msnw

All the best,

Obi-Wan

WICKED PICS OBI-WAN. CHEERZ. I REALLY WANTED TO MEET BIANCA LAWSON :angry: AND BLANCHE RAVALEC BUT I COULDNT GET THERE!!! WOT WERE THEY LIKE?

WICKED PICS OBI-WAN. CHEERZ. I REALLY WANTED TO MEET BIANCA LAWSON :angry: AND BLANCHE RAVALEC BUT I COULDNT GET THERE!!! WOT WERE THEY LIKE?

Thanks.

I only got to meet Bianca Lawson and she was awesome, (unintentional rhyming there - sorry!). I was pretty sick that day so I just kinda rushed around all the guests, got autographs etc and left.

Obi-Wan :blush:

Alison Doody would be a great guest to have. :angel: She was in James Bond a view to a kill and she was in Indiana Jones the last crusade.

She was also offred the role of Éowyn in Lord of the rings The Two Towers but she backed out as she didnt want to spend a year filming away from her children. Fair enough but would of been great to see her in the film.

WOW!!!!!!!!! She is so fit!!!!!!!!!!! What was she like??? Did she mind signing autographs??

Not at all - she worked the crowd and was gorgeous. I was so stunned I didn't take a still pic - Doh!

I only have her auto on an index card though. If I'd known she was going I'd have taken a 10x8 picture instead.

Obi-Wan :P