Paul McGillion

Psychosis

... singlehandedly saved my wreck of a day!

Firstly, my bad day is not anything to do with Collectormania or Showmasters :thumbup: But I was feeling crappy and couldn't wait to get home, and went for Paul's photoshoot at 3 (it was scheduled for 3:30), excited to be able to leave in half an hour, only to find that he wasn't getting there til 4:30. That made my day worse, even though it was nobody's fault. So I did something else that made my day even worse, and after that finally got back to the photoshoot.

I stepped inside and Paul - supposedly having been on a flight not so long ago!! - was SOOOO friendly and welcoming and bubbly that I forgot about my bad day :wub: He was so cuddly and sweet! It's amazing how that ten seconds turned my day around so much. I can't wait to get his autograph tomorrow and if anyone was hesitating over whether to see him - don't! :wub::YAHOO:

I was gona see him for an auto on my Trek movie poster- prob will do now! Do you know if he was personalising at all?

Which Trek film was he in???:headscratch:

He is listed on IMDB as being in the new one that is currently scheduled for release in May 2009.

I was gona see him for an auto on my Trek movie poster- prob will do now! Do you know if he was personalising at all?

Which Trek film was he in???:headscratch:

He is listed on IMDB as being in the new one that is currently scheduled for release in May 2009.

Thanks for the info, that was doing my head in!

Firstly, my bad day is not anything to do with Collectormania or Showmasters :crying: But I was feeling crappy and couldn't wait to get home, and went for Paul's photoshoot at 3 (it was scheduled for 3:30), excited to be able to leave in half an hour, only to find that he wasn't getting there til 4:30. That made my day worse, even though it was nobody's fault. So I did something else that made my day even worse, and after that finally got back to the photoshoot.

I stepped inside and Paul - supposedly having been on a flight not so long ago!! - was SOOOO friendly and welcoming and bubbly that I forgot about my bad day :P He was so cuddly and sweet! It's amazing how that ten seconds turned my day around so much. I can't wait to get his autograph tomorrow and if anyone was hesitating over whether to see him - don't! :borg::wub:

Damn I missed him, forgot actually. I will catch him tomorrow.

So nice to hear. I really wanted to meet him and didn't realise he'd be arriving so late. I couldn't hang around and can't make it tomorrow and probably not monday either :(

Hope the rest of your weekend is better.

We had to stopped posed photos (VQ tickets were up to 180 odd and he had an hour. ;p Got through them all though, it was fantastic) but people could take photos whilst he was signing, and he tended to look up and do the peace sign if he spotted a camera, so tomorrow you should be fine. ;p