Hobbits ay the funniest things

Melde_Amy

I was thinking we really need a thread to record all the cute and funny things the hobbits say in interviews and stuff like that, coz lets face it they do say cute and funny things a lot.

Some of my faves to get the ball rolling

"How many time Elijah you can double tig on a tag" Billy

The jealousy I feel twards Orlando Bloom exists on many levels.." Sean

If you cut off your arm instead of going 'spurt, spurt, spurt' wouldn't it, like, go nuts? Or would it go with the beat of your heart? Elijah age 13

"I imagine that all the hobbit mothers pretend to be annoyed by him, but really like him!" - Dom on Merry

I don't think I know anything sexual in elvish. - Elijah

Oh yay! Hobbit fun stuff! ... Can I just put in the entire first half of the FOTR EE DVD? No? Damn. Okay, please excuse all misquotations in the following passage:

"The sweat was pouring off him, and he was going all pale, I thought he was going to faint at one point. Everyone's gathering around thinking it's really serious. So they take his foot off, and Dom's like, 'Lij, Sean, you have to see this, it's going to be a massive splinter'. They take it out and it's this tiny splinter! So every time he'd get a bit, y'know, worried, and start sweating I'd be, 'You alright? Is it a splinter?' and he'd be 'Grrrr'." - Billy, describing Dom's tragic accident at the Buckberry Ferry.

"It must've been made of something like titanium." Dom, on his tragic accident at the Buckberry Ferry.

They crack me up.

~fadagaski~

"You can see the wildness in his eyes. He's goes slightly mental. Somethign kinda clicks *clicks*" Elijah on Viggo

"No... that was Lord of the Flies"

"Oh... so what were you in?"

"Lord of the RINGS."

"Original. So they think they can change one word and its going to be a hit?" - Elijah having an Interview with Jiminy Glick

"It was like... the size of... a house!" Dom on his splinter

"I was fascinated by your blood clot." Elijah on Sean's injury!

I'll post again when I remember some more!

Few more Elijah quotes from the Glick interview

"They had children in your bum-bum?"

"Barry Levinson dewrote..."

"Dewrote?"

"What?"

"See this is going back to... had you gone to real school you would realise that dewroting... its not something... its not a real word."

"Its fictional!" *Elijah is laughing insanely!!!!*

"Its directing. You see you sit there by yourself, you can't cheat from anyone..."

"Noooo...!"

"I wouldn't have graduated had I not cheated. And lied. I bet the prom was tough. What do you do? You get in a limo and just circle the block?"

*Elijah bursts out laughing again."

"Ahh... dewroting... I love your innocence."

Elijah is in the purple - but its Jiminy glick's words that are so funny!

Not from the films, but from TTT on Sunday.

'Hi Billy, It's Viggo. I err I was out shooting wild boar and I caught one and killed it and I stuffed it and I cooked it with some fish and I drew it!' Dom's impression of Viggo.

Would just like to apologise to Lawrence Makoare, because I keep spelling his name with a U instead of a W. Sorry!

~fadagaski~

Edited by fadagaski

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sooooooooooo damn many to choose from!!!!!!

okies well i got a few from i think it was entertainment tonight clip:

when asked to complete the following 'hobbits who play together....'

Elijah replied '.......make sweet luv together!' ermm..... no comment!

while dom replied '....play video games and dial up girls, who dont usually come around, so we play more video games.' - bless!!!

ooooooooo and Billy and Dom in Fidels!!!!

Dom: This is my 2nd breakfast!

Billy: u see wot he's done there? hes brought the movie and life togetherrrrrrrr....... like this kumara and bacon togetherrrrrrrrrrrr...its like me and dom here togetherrrrrrrrrrrr..........but not like that.......just toegtherrrrrrrrr!!!!'

i could watch that all day!!!!!!!!!

Billy: u see wot he's done there? hes brought the movie and life togetherrrrrrrr....... like this kumara and bacon togetherrrrrrrrrrrr...its like me and dom here togetherrrrrrrrrrrr..........but not like that.......just toegtherrrrrrrrr!!!!'

i

I love the way half way through that he realises that "me and dom together" sounds kinda gay.

i

I love the way half way through that he realises that "me and dom together" sounds kinda gay.

Yeah I love that.

Speaking of which, what about the whole masking-tape-on-chest-hair affair they had after the game of pool. That was SOOO funny. Shame they bleeped the bad language, really.

Of course, bad language brings me to the Gollum acceptance speech at the MTV Movie Awards 2003. I have that on my hard drive, and I watch it whenever school has p*ssed me off.

~fadagaski~

Not from the films, but from TTT on Sunday.

'Hi Billy, It's Viggo. I err I was out shooting wild boar and I caught one and killed it and I stuffed it and I cooked it with some fish and I drew it!' Dom's impression of Viggo.

Would just like to apologise to Lawrence Makoare, because I keep spelling his name with a U instead of a W. Sorry!

~fadagaski~

Omg, Dom's impression was sooooooooo funny!!!

Ok this thread is completly cracking me up!!! Those guys are so funny!!!

I only properly heard this bit in Moria in FOTR after about the fifth time I saw it and I thought it was so funny

Pippin: Are we lost?

Merry: No

Pippin: I think we are

Merry: Shh! Gandalf's thinkin'

Pippin: Merry?

Merry: What?

Pippin: I'm hungry

I love those two!!! :o

Oh, thought of another one. FOTR EE DVD Cast Commentary.

Sean: You know, I get people coming up to me all the time at signings, asking if your eyes are digitally enhanced.

Lij: I know, I get asked that too, far too many times.

Sean: Yeah, but they also ask if your eyes are made bigger.

Lij: Yeah, well. I carry around my own pocket-sized digital enhancer.

Heehee. Filled to the brim with misquotes, but the gist is there!

~fadagaski~

Sean: You know, I get people coming up to me all the time at signings, asking if your eyes are digitally enhanced.

Dom "yeah coz you actually are quite cross eye. Not at all flim star ish"

Dom "yeah coz you actually are quite cross eye. Not at all flim star ish"

LOL! That was funny!

On playing Tig, a fake game they made up to fool Elijah (from FOTR DVD cast commentary): "So we would play. The three of us [Dom, Sean and Billy] were constantly getting it right. Every time. Elijah tried a new way of tigging someone, we'd say "No Elijah, you can't tig on a tog" "You can't tag on a tig" "You have to do an elephant impression if you're gonna tig Billy and if Billy's going to tig you back you have to get on your knees and take your trousers down... and for like three weeks he [Elijah] was saying how much he enjoyed playing Tig."

bless lij!