Ecliptian Motto Poll - Round 2!

What should out motto be?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What Should Our Motto Be?

• Ecliptians. Fighting for the right to YATTA! - berniejeanie
    • The Egyptians may have built pyramids, BUT ECLIPTIANS HAVE DAVID ANDERS! HA! â?? DavidB
    • Other! So add them to this poll!

Ok to make it a bit easier ive picked the top 2 and kept the other catorgory if people still arent happy with whats left.

When voteing please remember its going to represent us and as the founder i get to recommend my fav which is

Ecliptians. Fighting for the right to YATTA! - berniejeanie

but no offence DavidB!! :gorgeous:

p.s this is the decider!

:o

Edited by Smart

WRESTLING'S NOT FAKE!!!! ^_^

It's 100% real, even when people that are meant to be dead suddenly come back to say they actually weren't.. twice.. And I mean, it's normal for a family to settle their differences in a wrestling ring, in front of a live audience of thousands, as well as TV cameras that will broadcast it to millions around the world..

What... you don't do that when you have an argument with your siblings/parents? :smile:

:D

As for motto, I'm gonna have to go with the YATTA! one.. David Anders is indeed awesome, but so are a lot of other cast members of Heroes. So I don't see the point of using only one member for the motto. Unless the cast member's name is variable (like some people choosing David Anders, and others choosing their own favourites to go onto the badge).