Enterprise Guests?

ann+sara+emma+dani

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dr Phlox = John Billingsley..An excellent suggestion.. this guy is s friendly and funny.. He is in demand as an actor though, so will be lucky to get him..

At last someone else on the Trek campaign!!!!!!

Bring on any Next Gen stars (except Marina.. I've got nothing against Marina.. in fact as far as I am concerned, she is the hottest of the star trek babes.. just that she goes everywhere)

Or failing that.... JERI RYAN!!! :P:huh: I need to complete my Voyager mini print and I suspect that quite a few more are in my position with her being the only one that hasn't attended an event in the uk in the last few years..

How about Scott Bakula or Jolene Blalock.. (I know this is pure fantasy, but I can ask, can't I??)

So we need Showmasters to get some different Star Trek people. I need LeVar Burton to complete my Next Gen shot, and Jeri Ryan to complete my Voyager shot. I also think Nichelle Nichols, as she is the only original cast member not to be doing any upcoming events.

Thanks Showmasters!

:lol:

If SM can get the likes of Elijah Wood and Kristanna Loken.. I can't see Jeri being a great problem..

Her fees are nothing like Elijah's.. Just a case of persuading her to come over..

As Patrick Stewart is already over here, maybe he could attend??

Ditto Jonathan Frakes.. Probably will have finished Thunderbirds by next CM, but maybe he will have set down a few roots here and make it a regular trip.. Never know, it may co-incide with Collectormania or LFFC..

Gates McFadden must be a REAL possibility, but how about LeVar Burton or better still, Brent Spiner..

Brent is lined up as signing for the Creation Pasadena Sci-Fi Convention "Grand Slam" next year, so may be a real possibility.....

Come on Showmasters.. how about a "hard to get" Trekkie...

i'm a star trek fan as well!!!!!and i recently started collecting autographed items.

so i need a lot of actors to complete my collection. god, it sucks deforest kelly is gone...... he was one of my favs.

anyway some rare trek guests would be so great. i have nothing against armin, rene, roxann, garett and co..... in the contrary. great people but considering collectormania keeps getting bigger and better, what about the big or rare trek guests????

brent spiner

levar burton

gates mcfadden

michelle forbes (now in 24)

patrick steward

jonathan frakes

leonard nimoy

spocks father (don't know his name)

well anyone from tos actually

terry farrell (pleasssssssssseeeeeee)

avery brookes

female shapeshifter

kai winn (forgot their names right now)

colm meany!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jeffrey combs

jeri ryan

and i couldn't care less for enterprise. sorry

Martine.. I'm totally with you on this one...

Spocks father was played by Mark Lenard who was a great convention goer.. Unfortunately passed away a few years ago..

Kai Winn = Louise Fletcher .. Good Call

Also Dwight Schultz - Reginald Barclay or A Team..

I don't care how grumpy Patrick Stewart is, I need his signature on a few things..

You forgot Avery Brooks.. Now that would be a rare one as he has flits between the stage and college lecturing..

Michelle Forbes - Ro Laren.. another good Call..

I would like to add Seska (Martha Hacket)

That's a shame.. we will soon be entering the third season in the UK, traditionally the time when people get "warmed up" to a new series..

For me, I now love Enterprise (It took me 2 seasons though) and would love to see the Big two..

Scott Bakula &

Jolene Blalock

(So far, they've not made an event.. Jolene was scheduled for on in the US which got cancelled, so may be a possibility. Either way, any of those would be a real coup)

I'm keeping fingers crossed for Brent Spiner.. after a few years of non attendance (I understand he had a bad experience with fans.. would love to know details of that) , he is going to a convention in the US in the spring & SIGNING!!

Maybe he fancies a trip to the UK..

So yes.. Can Showmasters really pull off a big one.. They've done it with Elijah..

Top of my list would be JERI RYAN:P

Martine.. I'm totally with you on this one...

Spocks father was played by Mark Lenard who was a great convention goer.. Unfortunately passed away a few years ago..

Kai Winn = Louise Fletcher .. Good Call

Also Dwight Schultz - Reginald Barclay or A Team..

I don't care how grumpy Patrick Stewart is, I need his signature on a few things..

You forgot Avery Brooks.. Now that would be a rare one as he has flits between the stage and college lecturing..

Michelle Forbes - Ro Laren.. another good Call..

I would like to add Seska (Martha Hacket)

That's a shame.. we will soon be entering the third season in the UK, traditionally the time when people get "warmed up" to a new series..

For me, I now love Enterprise (It took me 2 seasons though) and would love to see the Big two..

Scott Bakula &

Jolene Blalock

(So far, they've not made an event.. Jolene was scheduled for on in the US which got cancelled, so may be a possibility. Either way, any of those would be a real coup)

I'm keeping fingers crossed for Brent Spiner.. after a few years of non attendance (I understand he had a bad experience with fans.. would love to know details of that) , he is going to a convention in the US in the spring & SIGNING!!

Maybe he fancies a trip to the UK..

So yes.. Can Showmasters really pull off a big one.. They've done it with Elijah..

Top of my list would be JERI RYAN:P

sh!t he's dead? didn't know that. damn........... that's a shame

but i didn't forget avery brooks (just spelled his name wrong, brookes.) oops

i did forget dwight schultz. very high on my list as well. always mentioned him in other topics on trek convention boards.

same goes for seska. really want her siggie as well.

i hope brad douriff has at least one star trek photo b.t.w. but i don't think so....... the choice of photo's was very slim at c4 for the trek guests. except for george.

oh and about enterprise??? i only saw season one recently. but come to think of it i didn't like ds9, voyager and tng either in their first seasons. i think it's just a case of getting used to the idea's. hm who knows maybe i will come to like it.

but i would want to see scott bakula and jolene some day. i'm collecting a group photo with their siggies and need them as well.

hey , i want a signed group photo of every star trek series. unfortunately i can't get deforest's any more...

So many Trek guests I'd like meet:

Scott Bakula

Jolene Blalock

Avery Brooks

LeVar Burton

John DeLancie

Michael Dorn

Jonathan Frakes

Colm Meaney

Robert Picardo (roll on CM5!)

Jeri Ryan

Dwight Schultz

Alexander Siddig

Brent Spiner

Patrick Stewart

It's tough to narrow it down! That's not to say anyone else wouldn't be welcome, but there're just so many! :P

I'm keeping fingers crossed for Brent Spiner.. after a few years of non attendance (I understand he had a bad experience with fans.. would love to know details of that)

Well he was sat at a table waiting to sign for fans, and a rather large woman couldn't quite believe that "Data" was at the same place as her, so she lunged for him, right over the table, squashing it and Brent. So people have this creature to thank for Brent being completely freaked out by Trek fans, and not doing any Trek signings for years. I met him at the premiere for Nemesis and he was really nice, but always looking around. I guess the fat woman really scared him! Shame, as he is a top man and played a great character!

:uhoh:

ooh Brent Spiner. we would absolutly love to meet him! and patrick stewart would be too good to be true! he's so amazing!

bad news , thay hait con's and if SM by some act of God do bring them ,,well it'l be an act of God ..must admit i'd lovvvve to meet them.

As far as enterprise gos i vot for Dominic Keating - looove him :P:D:lol: !!!!and if SM bring any of the origenal ST cast i'll be happy :-)

Edited by Nili