Photo Tickets - sending out

buffy2k

Hi there was just wondering if the photo tickets are being sent out 2 weeks before the event again as a lot of the James fans are going to be in london from the 25th April certainly the ones from abroad so we are hoping to receive them before then. I know for some we are going to be cutting it fine on the saturday to arrive in MK from london as there are train disruptions that weekend so picking them up could be cutting it fine.

Can you confirm please SM?

thankyou.

All tickets for the show are sent out 2 weeks prior to the event. So it would more than likely be some point next week, as the shop closes this weekend.

If your still unsure as to when they might arrive, you could always make sure theres someone at the shipping address next week to sign for them. Ive had to do that before.

As it's been stated by Isawien, tickets are posted out two weeks before the event. It does also state this on the online shop at the time of ordering.

I'm hoping that I am able to start getting them out from next week once the shop shuts this weekend.

If your still unsure as to when they might arrive, you could always make sure theres someone at the shipping address next week to sign for them. Ive had to do that before.

Unfortunately this wouldn't be of much use for those of us that are leaving next thursday/friday for London.

especially if they haven't been sent out yet and they arrive at our homes after we've left already.

Is it ok to bring along our order confirmation as proof of payment if we don't get the tickets in time Jola ?

Could i please beg then that the james ones are sent out first then as this is going to be less than 2 weeks before the event next week and most of the James fans i know who booked them early will be going to london and wont be at home to collect them as most of us will be leaving home from mid next week.

There is disruption on trains that weekend from london so i for one am concerned that getting to mk, checking into hotel then queuing with many others to pick up a load of tickets is cutting it fine. There are going to be a lot of foreign visitors to this event i know coming over to see James and it takes more than a week for their tickets to arrive and i have a lot of friends who are quite concerned not having their tickets before they leave. I am not certain but i was sure last year that the tickets arrived well before the 2 weeks deadline to ensure everyone had them before the event and also if none of us get them will there be enough spare supplies of tickets to issue to people in MK, I know a lot of us have booked party tickets too?

Sorry i know your really busy with this event and we woud appreciate anything you can do on this to get the tickets in time as this will cut down the stress for us and the sm staff in mk if they get descended on saturday by a large no of fans trying to collect photo tickets.

many thanks nicky

Edited by buffy2k

If the tickets do not come before the 2nd, i will not be able to get them and then i have a problem, as i can bring down my order form BUT i had to use my mums card.. will that effect me picking them up?

The tickets should start to be posted out in the next few days. You will NOT be able to collect any tickets at the show itself.

If, when it comes for the time for you to leave and you haven't received your ticket you need to email me at info@collectormania.com and I will advise you as what to do.

Thanks for the info. I better spread the word on the James forums most of the foreign james fans will be in the UK from Thursday next week so i will give them this email. I guess i better get them to email the day before they leave in case there is a delay.

hope this is ok.

Edited by buffy2k

Hi sorry to email again but I have read today from a fellow fan who was told by SM that we have to take our conf to mk with id and get sorted out there. I am confused as i was under the impression from this thread this there were no tickets being given out at MK so i would like to know how this is going to work? Are we going to have to get the conf letter signed at each photo op to say we have had the photos or something if tickets are not being issued and what about other guest photos and party tickets? Some people have booked various photos separately so will have numerous confirmations to hand over, i know i have. I know people have had a lot of trouble trying to get into the party with just a piece of paper when tickets havent arrived in the past so is this going to be ok and what about people who dont have a printed copy of their confirmation?

I am travelling with europeans some of whom do not speak good english and we have each bought tickets for each other so if this is going to be confusing at mk we need to leave extra time to sort this on arrival which is looking likely to be mid morning on the saturday and i hope all the stewards will be aware of what to do as i can see this being total chaos so far as nothing seems clear at all.

Can someone clarify please as i have only another 5 days to sort this out before leaving for london like many others and I wont have access to this forum again to know whats going on.

Many thanks

Edited by buffy2k

Hi sorry to email again but I have read today from a fellow fan who was told by SM that we have to take our conf to mk with id and get sorted out there. I am confused as i was under the impression from this thread this there were no tickets being given out at MK so i would like to know how this is going to work?

No there are NO TICKETS being given out at the show - it will be impossible to action. Your confirmation email shows what you have purchased. So in the event of you not receiving your tickets, then the crew will go by what is on the confirmation email.

Are we going to have to get the conf letter signed at each photo op to say we have had the photos or something if tickets are not being issued and what about other guest photos and party tickets? Some people have booked various photos separately so will have numerous confirmations to hand over, i know i have. I know people have had a lot of trouble trying to get into the party with just a piece of paper when tickets havent arrived in the past so is this going to be ok and what about people who dont have a printed copy of their confirmation?

If you have multiple tickets for various guests on one order confirmation email, then yes, the crew member who you show it to should sign it off to say you have been through (a bit like handing in your ticket). It will be the same for the party. The crew manning the party will be made aware of this too.

If you don't have a printed copy of your confirmation email, then unfortunately there isn't much we can do - as that is your only PROOF of purchase. Without this we cannot sort anything out.

I am travelling with europeans some of whom do not speak good english and we have each bought tickets for each other so if this is going to be confusing at mk we need to leave extra time to sort this on arrival which is looking likely to be mid morning on the saturday and i hope all the stewards will be aware of what to do as i can see this being total chaos so far as nothing seems clear at all.

What's not clear? This is what has happened in the past and there hasn't been an issue before. It just means that the crew members have to double check more closely but it won't delay anything.

Can someone clarify please as i have only another 5 days to sort this out before leaving for london like many others and I wont have access to this forum again to know whats going on. Many thanks

Hopefully I've now clarified it for you. And hopefully you won't need to worry about it as the tickets *should* start being posted in the next few days. Depending on the postal service, they should get to you on time.

Edited by Jola