Photo Shoots on Sale for Naoko Mori

• 2 weeks later...

Being that the convention isn't till October will the photo shoot tickets for Naoko and other guests need to be ordered this early? Only I've bought a Standard Programme so will need to purchase tickets for photo sessions but can't quite manage to buy them at the moment.

Being that the convention isn't till October will the photo shoot tickets for Naoko and other guests need to be ordered this early? Only I've bought a Standard Programme so will need to purchase tickets for photo sessions but can't quite manage to buy them at the moment.

For the Collectormania shows and Comic Con Jola usually posts a warning when photo session tickets get low. I'd think she'll do the same for this show. :smile:

You should be fine if you wait a bit with buying tickets.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Showmasters Admin

It all depends on the scheduling, and that's not something we work out this far in advance (too many little things can change between now and then!).

At the moment we don't have a precise idea of which day/s we will be running the photo sessions or how they will fit in around the signing sessions, talks, etc, so there's no way we can guarantee which day you can go in for your extra photo sessions. However as usual we will try to accommodate any special requests (within reason! :P )

Your best bet is to re-ask the question nearer the time and we might have a better answer for you.

Andrea