How Would Neil Marshall Auto's Work ?

Krypto

i imagine if he's free the demand is gonna be really high....

Anyone who wants to meet him purely cos he's free and not cos they even know who he is or what he's done is an idiot.

Why do you have to be so arrogant when you post.? Does it give you a power kick.?? Let people voice THEIR thoughts on here without some stupid remark coming back from YOU... I have been going to collectormania for 5 years plus now and a collector for many years. I like his work but cant say im a huge fan, But will get his auto because its free.

PS Nicky... I don't like simon cowell either... :wub:;)

i imagine if he's free the demand is gonna be really high....

Anyone who wants to meet him purely cos he's free and not cos they even know who he is or what he's done is an idiot.

Why do you have to be so arrogant when you post.? Does it give you a power kick.?? Let people voice THEIR thoughts on here without some stupid remark coming back from YOU... I have been going to collectormania for 5 years plus now and a collector for many years. I like his work but cant say im a huge fan, But will get his auto because its free.

PS Nicky... I don't like simon cowell either... :poki::poki:

Nothing arrogant about the truth. :wub:

Are you for real?! I notice no one else took my words like you did, wonder why? Are you so desperate to find something I say and make something of it? What's with you, man? Did it make you feel better spitting the dummy? I can't even remember how or when this beef started with you but you're still bitter and going off about it?

My comment didn't stop anyone being able to voice their thoughts at any time and wasn't aimed at anyone in particular. Even YOU already said you liked Marshall's work - fine, nothing wrong in getting his auto then. Now sit back have a Coke and a smile and STFU.

Edited by nicky

• Moderators

Chill people! .. and mules .. and whatever other animals etc are involved here.

Nicky wasn't being arrogant or attacking anyone really - just commenting on the fact that someone getting an autograph just because it's free is something he clearly doesn't agree with.

Personally I don't much agree with it either but there you go.

Play nicely :D

Are you for real?! I notice no one else took my words like you did, wonder why? Are you so desperate to find something I say and make something of it? What's with you, man? Did it make you feel better spitting the dummy? I can't even remember how or when this beef started with you but you're still bitter and going off about it?

My comment didn't stop anyone being able to voice their thoughts at any time and wasn't aimed at anyone in particular. Even YOU already said you liked Marshall's work - fine, nothing wrong in getting his auto then. Now sit back have a Coke and a smile and STFU.

Nice comeback, I've had a coke and a smile but im afraid i cant STFU as you so politely put it. This "beef" with you started when i began posting a few years back. You said some snide remark and called me a newbie when infact i had been on this site for a very long time but just chose to read the posts instead of commenting. I enjoy reading everyone's comments and look forward to all events. But unfortunatly we got off on the wrong foot from day one. .

Chill people! .. and mules .. and whatever other animals etc are involved here.

Nicky wasn't being arrogant or attacking anyone really - just commenting on the fact that someone getting an autograph just because it's free is something he clearly doesn't agree with.

Personally I don't much agree with it either but there you go.

Play nicely :D

I apolologise for being slightly agressive . I totally agree also with the comment Nicky made but just did'nt feel it was appropriate for the " Idiot " comment. If i have taken it out of context then im sorry.

How about a token charity donation or only allow autographs to those with a ticket from paying for another guest, may just be enough to stop a queue full of people who don't even know who he is

Good idea, but I bet it would be a real pain to organise, especially when you factor in that it is one per person!